Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2019, 08:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey sillytutrle, when you get those features working locally, send them to Rogean and they will get implemented.
I don't understand why you need to be sarcastic and passive aggressive (that's how this reads to me. If it's not, I'm sorry.) when I've been nothing but honest. Yes I was angry, but I told you guys to your face. I didn't berate you. I called your actions into question.

I am very appreciative of the work you specifically have done on getting the stone textures working. They look brilliant and I am excited to use them.

But I don't like how something as innocent as the experience bar was altered when it serves no other purpose than "It's classic so we did it!" and it only effects people negatively, when a lot of other things that were also classic are being left out because they are by nature negative - either to the economy, to player enjoyment or to the spirit of the game.

Please put the blue bar back in so we can actually see our progress.

It's going to feel slow enough as it is. Not being able to see progress reasonably clearly is going to make people feel like they're not progressing at all, especially during hell levels.

Ironically, this is the entire reason I wanted to be able to keep Duxa Ui - because you can see experience and health/mana percentages.
Old 10-24-2019, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Well some people are glad it's gone, and because its classic there's not much we can do about it.

Think about it like this, what you'd pick and chose, isnt what someone else would pick and chose etc. So it's usually best to just go by whomever who helped achieve a classic goal is the person that got to chose what goal got fixed. Its not like a matter of assigning tasks or anything, it's like, a if you see a hole that need's a digging and you dig it, it will get in.

When it feels slow, just remember, we're here to do this again, and again and againadnagainandagain.

So don't pay attention, listen for random dings and feel your way around classic ever quest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] it's more immersive you'll be dreaming in polygons in no time.

Also dont worry we will make a version of this UI that has a blue line for Velious timeline, and you will get a Blue version that has some blue only additions in a matter of months, like a pet window made of marble and a blue exp bar etc also I think I want to do a version that has all the benefits of dexua, but looks like this, so players on blue can have that edge, but also have the classic look. If they want it.
Closed Thread