Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

I’m just takin myself to the Winchester and waiting for it all to blow over
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-09-2023, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can tell the Trump guys are shook up. They're having to go around reassuring each other, that wasn't a thing in the past

Gonna be interesting to see the nerd conservatives get into fake fights with the fake alpha male conservatives, hope they all bring weapons
Terminal insecurity has been a defining characteristic of the too online conservative since long before Trump, there's a reason they call each other fren (because they have none).
Old 03-09-2023, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn’t use that argument in court
He admitted it on the damn TV! (the American court [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )

Old 03-09-2023, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Terminal insecurity has been a defining characteristic of the too online conservative since long before Trump, there's a reason they call each other fren (because they have none).
My friend that doesn't exist is coming over to play cards later.

Another is gonna look at some wiring with me on Friday and do some tests.

The neighbors can't wait to watch my dog while I'm on vacation.

All of these people are open minded and have come to realize I am telling them the truth about things with the evidence available. But ya know, couldn't even be possible according to Horza (who believed Ukraine was winning lol).
Old 03-09-2023, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(who believed Ukraine was winning lol).
Slava Ukraini and i hope we start a ww3 about it, russians have wanted us all dead for decades. fuck em
Old 03-09-2023, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Slava Ukraini and i hope we start a ww3 about it, russians have wanted us all dead for decades. fuck em
Ye ye
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-09-2023, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He admitted it on the damn TV! (the American court [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )

I just meant admitting wrongdoing doesn’t absolve you from the legal consequences

This isn’t specific to anything trump has done or will do. I don’t believe he’ll ever be convicted of anything, nor will hunter Biden. Rich people generally aren’t held accountable
Old 03-09-2023, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We’ve let in 220,000 Ukrainians as refugees so far. I wonder what the total will be by the end of this

I’d let them and Russians in as refugees. Pretty sad how many of these people are dying for a midget’s god complex
Old 03-09-2023, 10:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We’ve let in 220,000 Ukrainians as refugees so far. I wonder what the total will be by the end of this

I’d let them and Russians in as refugees. Pretty sad how many of these people are dying for a midget’s god complex
Dems would probably melt down over letting in Russian refugees

1. White

2. Russian

I mean, Cubans don’t vote the way they want but at least they’re brown
Old 03-09-2023, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:

Sauce?

Nice rounding error.