Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Top 5 guilds on server

Hello, can i please get a list of the top 5 guilds on the server in order from the best. Thanks!
Old 08-29-2010, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

#1 Fish Bait

#2 Fish Bait

#3 Fish Bait

#4 Fish Bait

#5 Fish Bait
Old 08-29-2010, 02:34 PM
Fire Giant

prediction: this will end up in RnF
Old 08-29-2010, 02:35 PM
Fire Giant

Have my babies please Spud, or Bubbles, either one could have my babies. Barfight is way too ugly.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have my babies please Spud, or Bubbles, either one could have my babies. Barfight is way too ugly.
meet me in Qeynos hills by the lake at midnight
Old 08-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default simple answer

Its a simple question with a simple answer! if guilds are tied roughly for being around the same content then so be it.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:40 PM
Sarnak

They're all full of drama queens. Head over to the Rants and Flames section and watch the drama for yourself.
Methlab - 50 Troll Shadow Knight
Kemba - 19 Monk
Old 08-29-2010, 02:51 PM
Banned

It's a somewhat difficult time to answer this question, honestly. I'll do my best to give you a reasonable response.

#1 Inglourious Basterds -- This is the easiest to answer. IB was splitting kills with Dark Ascension during the boss camping period of last spring and most of the summer, but the opening of Plane of Sky made it clear that DA could not keep up.

#2 Divinity -- It gets hard right away here. The answer to this would have been DA even a month ago, but since the opening of Sky, Divinity has had the most success with earlier content while IB has been dominating Sky.

#3 Wrathful Inquisition -- This might be prematurely stated, but WI appears to be making significant efforts to advance. They've had some success with bosses and planar drops and, from the outside, appear to be competent raiders.

#4 Darkwind -- To the best of my knowledge, this is the new guild formed by the raiders of Remedy, Europa and a few more. They seem to be fairly casual and maybe too nice and polite of people to compete with the more ruthless guilds.

#5 Transcendence -- Early in the server, this was IB's main competition. At some point, Transcendence leadership made a decision that having real lives was more important than doing everything first on Project 1999. They still raid, but much more casually.

So where does that leave Dark Ascension? They appear to be completely in limbo. A lot of people have left the guild and there are frequent complaints and rumors of unhappiness with Durison's leadership. I haven't seen them put together a raid force for a week or so. Whether they'll continue to decline or are just reorganizing remains to be seen.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:56 PM
Fire Giant

The only way this could get better is if he asked for the 5 worst guilds, in ascending order.

Popcorn time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 08-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default TY

Thank you for the proper answer i was looking for
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a somewhat difficult time to answer this question, honestly. I'll do my best to give you a reasonable response.

#1 Inglourious Basterds -- This is the easiest to answer. IB was splitting kills with Dark Ascension during the boss camping period of last spring and most of the summer, but the opening of Plane of Sky made it clear that DA could not keep up.

#2 Divinity -- It gets hard right away here. The answer to this would have been DA even a month ago, but since the opening of Sky, Divinity has had the most success with earlier content while IB has been dominating Sky.

#3 Wrathful Inquisition -- This might be prematurely stated, but WI appears to be making significant efforts to advance. They've had some success with bosses and planar drops and, from the outside, appear to be competent raiders.

#4 Darkwind -- To the best of my knowledge, this is the new guild formed by the raiders of Remedy, Europa and a few more. They seem to be fairly casual and maybe too nice and polite of people to compete with the more ruthless guilds.

#5 Transcendence -- Early in the server, this was IB's main competition. At some point, Transcendence leadership made a decision that having real lives was more important than doing everything first on Project 1999. They still raid, but much more casually.

So where does that leave Dark Ascension? They appear to be completely in limbo. A lot of people have left the guild and there are frequent complaints and rumors of unhappiness with Durison's leadership. I haven't seen them put together a raid force for a week or so. Whether they'll continue to decline or are just reorganizing remains to be seen.
Closed Thread