Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by savarin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I rarely post but Gab, you are either grossly misinformed or outright lying. The adds came immediately, and if you'd actually observed the fight you'd know that. I can understand being frustrated that another guild is doing a little better than yours but your constant accusations do nothing to help your cause. If you think we cheated, prove it.
I saw it personally, and it got escalated to the server admins. It doesn't frustrate me that you are getting god kills, we are doing our own thing, you'll notice that we were not racing you for any of the spawns recently, we get more upgrades in other places.

I have know you quite a while Savarin -- I don't believe i have ever lied, embellished the truth or even exxagerated it once in all that time. I am just here to have fun playing a game.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olorin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, the one kill I was a witness to -- you pulled CT with 12-15 mobs still up, but for some reason the adds didnt reach you until CT was nearly dead. I have been told that this bug has been fixed though, and will soon make it in.
We pulled CT with 12 mobs up and our pro CC team handled them all, they were in camp less than 30seconds after CT was pulled. Call it a trick if you want, we saw it as our best chance to secure the kill under FTE rules.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:45 PM
Banned

I know you're going to be swamped by divinity members right now, but frankly you deserve it.

Coming from a guild who's guild leader cheated and accusing us of dirty tactics is laughable. We had fraps running pretty much the entire raid, so any accusation you have is wrong and can actually be proven wrong, whereas you're just spewing lies. We did kill CT with quite a few mobs up, but i can guarantee you that there was no "bug" exploiting and CT was doing absolutely everything he was supposed to and we can provide proof of this.

We never had anyone die during the few times you wiped to your own temple pulls, and the rogue that was near your camp was always oor and keeping eyes on what you were doing. The rogue never died and never had aggro, so that's completely false.

We zoned in shortly after you did iirc, and we took a different path, all 3 guilds clearing the appropriate mobs. Everytime we aggro'd draco or a golem it was with the intent to kill, and bear in mind that every golem/ct/draco aggro that's non-intentional affects every guild in the same manner. Everyone's gotta clear that hate list, not just the two guilds who didn't aggro.

I've spoken with a few of your former members, WI that is, and have heard that you guys spent a lot of time accusing us of a lot of crap and I can safely say that you're the only guild to ever do so. Divinity isn't going to back-track on its principles just to screw you over, we've got a lot more in mind than a single draco/CT kill.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is completely false.
This is not, it was witnessed by the whole guild -- and we were talking about it in vent while your kiting of all the adds got dangerously close to our camp. It was then escalated to the server admins and I believe a code issue was found.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olorin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is not, it was witnessed by the whole guild -- and we were talking about it in vent while your kiting of all the adds got dangerously close to our camp. It was then escalated to the server admins and I believe a code issue was found.
apparently you have no idea how the encounter works, because the aggro isn't managed like a regular kite. Again, gab, you're talking out of your ass here. We have a few videos of the fight and can verify exactly what happened.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
*facepalm*
Old 08-30-2010, 07:53 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

Quote:
I have the entire fight on fraps. We have 12 adds (10 knights/warriors, 1 TT 1 Glare lord) in-camp as Cazic was at 91%. They were delt with, CT was killed and the remaining adds were all killed thereafter. If an admin wants to see the video, I'll gladly link it to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I never said we didn't kite them. I was saying your accusations of the 15 adds not coming immediately were false, because they certainly did.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Orc

That video will not be released to the public, ever. Anyway, Gab, we did something that to the layman would seem impossible. It'll be alright /comfort. End of discussion from our part.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We pulled CT with 12 mobs up and our pro CC team handled them all, they were in camp less than 30seconds after CT was pulled. Call it a trick if you want, we saw it as our best chance to secure the kill under FTE rules.
If it helps, When I was with DA, we killed CT with like (i think)54 people at 54 seconds or something quite close to that?

So, if the mobs came in in under less than 30 seconds, then they would have had to CC a lot of things.
Last edited by Taluvill; 08-30-2010 at 08:02 PM..
Closed Thread