Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 07:15 AM
Sarnak

Also, pretty sure this thread was to be intended for fun. I don't care if you think someone is asking for it by posting their pics, you're a real douche for insulting someone for their appearance. Shannacore.may be a super forum troll and post lots of pics of herself, but she's pretty cute and yay for confidence.

Also, ABACAB, have you been conditioning?
Old 08-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Haha, yay Vittra <3
Old 08-10-2010, 10:42 AM
Kobold

=D
Last edited by Straif; 08-14-2010 at 01:07 AM..
Old 08-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Aviak

From my friends wedding this weekend:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Radiation Pattern testing a $400000 C-Band dual band dual circular polarization reflector antenna feed network + horn for a major commercial satellite company: This antenna will provide coverage to the entire continent of Africa. baller shit.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-10-2010, 02:04 PM
The Protector of Sunder

Straif - maybe if you turned on the lights you wouldn't be so morose.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My name is Shanna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where you are from are you familiar with the term 'get your rat aht' or 'show us yer growler'

Just a general question
Old 08-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinlea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, pretty sure this thread was to be intended for fun. I don't care if you think someone is asking for it by posting their pics, you're a real douche for insulting someone for their appearance. Shannacore.may be a super forum troll and post lots of pics of herself, but she's pretty cute and yay for confidence.

Also, ABACAB, have you been conditioning?
How is saying someone is overweight who is overweight an insult? And saying shes a super forum troll and posts lots of picks of herself is really only the tip of the iceberg.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is saying someone is overweight who is overweight an insult? And saying shes a super forum troll and posts lots of picks of herself is really only the tip of the iceberg.
Um because there's plenty of people that are self conscious about that and struggle with it for whatever reason. I'm pretty sure they're aware of it and don't need you pointing it out for them.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinlea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Um because there's plenty of people that are self conscious about that and struggle with it for whatever reason. I'm pretty sure they're aware of it and don't need you pointing it out for them.
Are you sure? Because I definitely wouldn't even have posted anything in this thread if she wasn't constantly -----removed because its to offensive---- .
Old 08-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucrio40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a little suggestion friend. If you're going to continue to troll and make that your thing or whatever. You're going to need to find some new material. The "HA! HA! Virgins" thing will only take you so far. I think you have some potential and I hate to see that go to waste.
Didnt realize i was trolling. Just an observation from the "omg its a gurl on the intranet" posts that are littered in this thread.

Like I said I was pleasantly surprised to see a lot of the old school EQers in shape. I used to play from an online gaming place back in 1999 and about 90% of the people that played EQ there were lazy and obese.
Closed Thread