Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 11:16 PM
Fire Giant

Default After Velious

Would that be possible to continue P99 in creating some extansion with a "different" Luclin? Totally different story background / zones /quest / spells etc... Just keeping the good old hardcore in a nice and brand new expansion. WOuld that be possible here?
If we are a lot of people with differents talents I mean, do we have any chance to do something like that or does it need TOO MUCH MONEY?

Well, just a thought.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:22 PM
Banned

that would take serious amounts of time and money.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:27 PM
Banned

It wouldn't take any money aside from what the server already costs, time would be the premium. It can be done, quite a few custom servers have come and gone with some amazing things and only one world builder behind it.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:26 AM
Banned

These people need to get hired on somewhere with the kind of talent they have....
Old 08-11-2010, 02:34 AM
Sarnak

PERSONALLY!!!!!

I would love to see everything get deleted. whether they start over from scratch or restore from a point is up to them. but I personally think this server has gone on far enough for now. I see box PLers everyday, it would be at least Nice to have another zone to go to so I could get away from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:23 AM
Fire Giant

After veilous, re-roll this bitch!

errr.. on second thought, after Kunark re-roll it!

Nothing like the glory of day 1 on a new server with everyone naked scrambling after that first skeleton with a cracked staff.

That's what this game is all about. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(hell, re-roll it now!)

I already wanna level a necro 1-50 again.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:31 AM
Banned

ya the IP exemptions thing has really been a great vow of trust from the devs.....but a huge issue with peoples lies and deceit.
I see boxers ALOT.

just blows.....if I wanted it to be lame and easy.....well I'd play EZ server.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:14 AM
Aviak

Boxing is not an issue on this server lmao you guys are delusional or assume incorrectly. The GMs do an excellent job of enforcing this and many players cry false accusations when it's merely friends PLing their friend or its a PL being done by someone who legitimately paid pp for the PL. I've been accused of boxing several times as I enjoy duoing with several friends and it does get annoying. I'm very anti boxing and agree it would be bad for the server but you guys are way overreacting to a problem that doesn't exist like you say it does.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After veilous, re-roll this bitch!
errr.. on second thought, after Kunark re-roll it!
(hell, re-roll it now!)
Hater.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Kobold

I just got here so my opinion doesn't count for much. I haven't noticed any boxing so far and I had a couple of people go out of there way to make sure it didn't appear I was being boxed last night so I think there is a lot of support for straight up play.

On the other hand (and no dis to you folks that have already made the top), I would love to see the server wiped clean so I could really start from the beginning with everyone else. Of course that's completely selfish. Even so, from a personal perspective it would be cool. Wish I had been in when the server first got going.
Closed Thread