Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 11:04 PM
Sarnak

[QUOTE=Loke;167456}I have played with / talked to Beovvulf a number of times when he was an app to IB. Personally I think he is a skilled monk and doesn't really strike me as the kind of guy who goes around maliciously training other raids - especially over something like armor mobs in Hat[/QUOTE]

Loke You've always been an upstanding member of the community regardless of affiliation, but this guy This Guy Beovvulf. Will sit in your raid at mob spawns to take them, against the rules? probably not But you cant sit there and tell me that sitting in another a guilds raid to pull the mobs that are going to spawn underneath them is not a dick move.

I understand that there is a lot of competition on this server right now, there were 3 guilds trying to do hate tonight, but not one of those 3 guilds were exhibiting this kind of behavior, they all stuck to their respectful areas pulling/clearing without interfering with each other.

The fact is, beovvulf will sit in your raid to pull spawning mobs out from under you, will take mobs from your camp that come with said spawned mob and isn't afraid to fd any and all agro they have on your raid.

I Don't have screens, I don't have fraps, I don't have anything to prove to anyone, But I do know that this person will pull mobs out from under your raid or simply right out of your raid and has absolutely no remorse. Normally You might feel bad stealing another raids mobs, not this guy. It just goes to show the character involved in these situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:45 PM
Kobold

I ended up leaving TMO because Boevvulf is an arrogant piece of shit, who
I might add is not skilled by any means as far as I am concerned. He died too many times to count, pulling for a normal gear clear raid in hate lolololol.

Told him I'd fuck him up in a duel with any of my chars but he was not willing to put his shield of rainbow hues where his mouth is.

I will say though, TMO might be a shit guild going nowhere, but most of them are good people. There is just a few exceptions that stand out.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:04 AM
Sarnak

Beovvulf cant even pull Draco lol.ask him why he decided to give up on his IB app and join TMO. I guess thats waht TMO does, take IB's trash apps....someone has got to do it.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beovvulf cant even pull Draco lol.ask him why he decided to give up on his IB app and join TMO. I guess thats waht TMO does, take IB's trash apps....someone has got to do it.
snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
Old 11-02-2010, 12:18 AM
Aviak

TMO getting shit on in game and now on the forums
Old 11-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Kobold

Beovvulf is just trying to up the challenge level for rival guilds! Way to raise the bar!
Old 11-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Kobold

Default LOL get off my dick.

I'll make this short and sweet since frankly I care very little about most of your opinions [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

First, I didn't intentionally train your raid BDA, that's not my style. I'd rather out pull your guild for loot.

Second, Check, I'll duel you any time and said I would. QQ more please, your kongo rage gave me a good lol.

Third, I can't pull draco?... Or IB wiped? Thats an interesting perspective, Kenzar

And finally... thank you everyone for riding my dick; roll a monk and get schooled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks, continue trolling.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Sarnak

I feel that IB wiped because of your fail pull, and as i recall immediately after your fiasco you rage quit, because u couldnt take the fact that people were going to openly criticize you like that on vent lol. Enjoy TMO, you belong there.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:51 AM
Large Bat

Default My dad's an algebra teacher

6 - 6 x 6 = -12
Old 11-02-2010, 01:15 AM
Kobold

Default SRS BZNSS!! OH EM GEEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel that IB wiped because of your fail pull, and as i recall immediately after your fiasco you rage quit, because u couldnt take the fact that people were going to openly criticize you like that on vent lol. Enjoy TMO, you belong there.
LOL yeah, thats exactly what happened... even though we were "ready" and knew what was coming. But alas that's not why I left, thanks for your insider information.

Have more shit to talk? Shoot me a tell, I'm not going to continue checking these boards just to respond to your delusional ass; grow up.
Closed Thread