Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 07:10 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by terragon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never accused a GM, generalized or bashed.
Sure you did.

[QUOTE=terragon;166946]GMs didn't investigate or get involved. Besides, TMO has their fingers up GMs asses (TMO member told me that). And I suppose it's true because we never heard anything from a GM when we petitioned and apparently you did. The politics exhibited by GMs on this server is very unprofessional, but hey they are volunteers so it doesn't matter, right? classic experience right there..[/QUOTE
]

Remember now?
Old 11-01-2010, 07:29 AM
Banned

Apparently nobody has an opinion of TMO... well i do!

They can't break fear for themselves (or couldn't break it before, not too sure about now), and would sit a character in feerrott by the portal and after another guild breaks it they would move in. TO BOOT they would then pull some WI-esque dirty monkey business once they were in there.

Apparently planar clears are srs bizness
Old 11-01-2010, 08:13 AM
Sarnak

If Skope is calling TMO out on some srs bsns they should really consider the services of Swishahouse & Abacab, attorneys at LOL. You guys should be represented. Terragon we can even save your sorry image for a fee.

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 11-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently nobody has an opinion of TMO... well i do!

They can't break fear for themselves (or couldn't break it before, not too sure about now), and would sit a character in feerrott by the portal and after another guild breaks it they would move in. TO BOOT they would then pull some WI-esque dirty monkey business once they were in there.

Apparently planar clears are srs bizness
I am pretty sure our first (maybe second) Fear run was broken entirely by us with like 14 peeps. I would have to have someone back me up, but I am pretty certain this is the case.

The one time we follow Divinity in, you guys cry like we cant break Fear because your train attempts failed? Not sure if I miss the game play or the drama the most. Which ever one it is, I enjoy them both. TMO totally needed a thread like this.

Anyways, for all you serious cats out there that want to make shit dead, let me redirect you here- http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19579
Old 11-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Found Terragon:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/99944/satu...-on-the-ground
Old 11-01-2010, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am pretty sure our first (maybe second) Fear run was broken entirely by us with like 14 peeps. I would have to have someone back me up, but I am pretty certain this is the case.
Screenshots or it didn't happen.

and Terragon I wouldn't worry too much about TMO, after a week or 2 of training/ksing planar raids the few non-douchers will leave and they'll just be more food to feed the da zergmachine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The one time we follow Divinity in, you guys cry like we cant break Fear because your train attempts failed? Not sure if I miss the game play or the drama the most. Which ever one it is, I enjoy them both. TMO totally needed a thread like this.
Training isn't exactly Divinity's style. Please check your screens again, possible that this was another guild.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Banned

Guys, TMO controls the server okay? This is serious. Take them seriously. This is serious.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

This thread amuses me.

Yeah alot of shit happens in Hate when you have 2 guilds pulling. SS's will more than likely prove nothing, you got to fraps that stuff!

Then there's guilds who piggy back in on your fear break ins once you got it under control, run off and kill the boogeymen or the gorgons... you know, the actual useful non-trash mobs.

And that was nice trolling swish. I was impressed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I enchant things...
Old 11-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Training isn't exactly Divinity's style. Please check your screens again, possible that this was another guild.
BARFIGHT DID A BARRELROLL ON MY GRP N TRAINED US N WE DIED N WHEN N MUST BE HAX OR GM DICKRIDING CUZ NOT SUPPOSTA DORF MONKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guys, TMO controls the server okay? This is serious. Take them seriously. This is serious.
TMO might be tryna become some SeriousBusiness but can you reach the level of SuprCyriusBsns?

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Closed Thread