Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclanz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks to me like people never tire of bogarting camps for their new A_Twink_01 or to fatten their wallets.
Or they're farming to save money for when Kunark actually is released [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

At the very minimum, you have a 2-3 month wait till Kunark since Sky was released like a week ago. But as has been stated a million times, that's only if everything is working as intended. Level up an alt!

Quote:
Temple of Solusek Ro: October 13th, 1999
Battle of Bloody Kithicor / Plane of Hate: October 31st, 1999 (estimate)
Plane of Sky: January, 2000
Kunark: March (or April), 2000
Ruins of Old Paineel (The Hole): June 22, 2000
Old 08-18-2010, 11:46 AM
Fire Giant

/shout Can I get a KUNARK at the tunnel for a CR?

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Old 08-18-2010, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At the very minimum, you have a 2-3 month wait till Kunark since Sky was released like a week ago. But as has been stated a million times, that's only if everything is working as intended. Level up an alt!
Or heaven forbid play an alt without twinking him/her... and make friends with a new player and level up together. As a newer player I will say it's pretty lonely. Sure it's great to see all the people in old content. But after 22 levels of pretty much soloing, I miss the type of comraderie that was abundant in original '99 EQ.

This server has too many twinks, powerleveled characters, and guild elitists :P. Which is not too welcoming an environment for new players.

/bow...I'm not worthy, etc. to the handful of super friendly elite characters. The ones who run through guk shouting free rez; or who take a few minutes to buff or say hello even. They are the reason this pop is growing consistently.

edited for spelling
Old 08-18-2010, 11:55 AM
Kobold

I almost said something about twinking and bottom-feeders earlier but that's a whole different thread.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclanz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/bow...I'm not worthy, etc. to the handful of super friendly elite characters. The ones who run through guk shouting free rez; or who take a few minutes to buff or say hello even. They are the reason this pop is growing consistently.
I agree here. Edric (I think that's his name) gave me an invis + invis to undead in lguk so i could run and get a quest item from the hand room. Couldn't have done it without him. I routinely get ambush-clarity from kind enchanters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to kingsBlend

relevant to modern times

this is just proof to all you velious beggers that shit gets done
Closed Thread