Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-24-2023, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Made it to like 64? Game is incredibly boring. D3 was way better. Hope they make it right like they did with D3.
Old 07-24-2023, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Made it to like 64? Game is incredibly boring. D3 was way better. Hope they make it right like they did with D3.
Sorry you’re not having a good time! I wasn’t a fan of d3…but I loved d2! I hear they’re aiming more for d2 vs d3 with 4, but I could be wrong. Heard all this 2nd hand.

I didn’t have fun at all in the beta period and also thought the game was boring. Once I found the class I liked that all changed. I do think the late game is lacking content right now. About 50-60 it can get monotonous, I’ll give ya that. Watching your build and paragon board flesh out pushes me through this portion of the game. But I do wish we had more to do than Nmd and helltides.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 07-24-2023, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What build is all the cool kids doing 😎?
Cool kids? Meaning the meta?
Bone spear necro
Twisting blades rogue
Werenado Druid
From what I hear on the streets

Old 07-24-2023, 05:49 PM
Banned

Those are all p cool.

I played a bone thingy necro in d2, im glad bonespears made cut!

Wherenado sounds awesome!
Old 07-24-2023, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those are all p cool.

I played a bone thingy necro in d2, im glad bonespears made cut!

Wherenado sounds awesome!

They do look pretty rad! If I ever get off the rogue hype train I'll probably play one. Or a barb.

Old 07-25-2023, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Level 72 ish. Winions Necro fun. Blood Golem is insanely tanky. Basically solo'd the world boss (WT4) for this group of 50s this morning that were just getting 1 shot over and over.

Its pretty high APM, but once it clicked its been a blast. Will still likely have to respec but I'm gonna push this bitch as high as I can first.

Hit me up if anyone needs a carry run through the WT4 capstone dungie. We can bang some helltide or tunnels and get you going.
Last edited by Toxigen; 07-25-2023 at 11:59 AM..
Old 07-25-2023, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Level 72 ish. Winions Necro fun. Blood Golem is insanely tanky. Basically solo'd the world boss (WT4) for this group of 50s this morning that were just getting 1 shot over and over.

Its pretty high APM, but once it clicked its been a blast. Will still likely have to respec but I'm gonna push this bitch as high as I can first.

Hit me up if anyone needs a carry run through the WT4 capstone dungie. We can bang some helltide or tunnels and get you going.
Nice man! Sounds like a real fun build! Hopefully you don't have to respec it. I'd love some help to get to wt4 sometime. I'll look for you when i can get on. I just finished my renown so I'm all focused on wt4 and NM dungeons and helltides to 100.

Old 07-25-2023, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you’re not having a good time! I wasn’t a fan of d3…but I loved d2! I hear they’re aiming more for d2 vs d3 with 4, but I could be wrong. Heard all this 2nd hand.

I didn’t have fun at all in the beta period and also thought the game was boring. Once I found the class I liked that all changed. I do think the late game is lacking content right now. About 50-60 it can get monotonous, I’ll give ya that. Watching your build and paragon board flesh out pushes me through this portion of the game. But I do wish we had more to do than Nmd and helltides.
D3 was terrible upon release but got better. Haven’t played D4 but D2 was definitely superior to D3
Old 07-26-2023, 08:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice man! Sounds like a real fun build! Hopefully you don't have to respec it. I'd love some help to get to wt4 sometime. I'll look for you when i can get on. I just finished my renown so I'm all focused on wt4 and NM dungeons and helltides to 100.
Anytime, just hit me up.

We can blast through all the WT4 malignant tunnels right after the capstone dungeon. That should get you a nice chunk of XP and maybe some loot / heart upgrades.
Old 07-26-2023, 03:55 PM
Banned

Initial reviews of Diablo 3: Indeed, upon its release in 2012, Diablo 3 was somewhat criticised due to various factors, including the requirement for a constant online presence and some of the game's design decisions. However, over time, through patches and expansions, Blizzard has addressed many of the issues and greatly improved the game. In particular, the Reaper of Souls expansion added substantial content and features that were well received by the gaming community. Diablo 4: Diablo 4 was announced at the time of the last update and some gameplay footage and details were shown. It was stated that the game will be a return to the darker and more sombre atmosphere of Diablo 2, retaining some of the elements loved by D2 fans. Blizzard has expressed its intention to learn from Diablo 2 and Diablo 3, aiming to strike a balance and create a game that appeals to a wider audience while retaining the essence of the series. Although the game is great, but sometimes you need to take a break from it, I, for example, go to https://betwinner.global/app/ and relax there, even sometimes I get income. Diablo 4 Beta Testing Period: Diablo 4 had not yet been released at the time of the last update, and any information about beta testing periods or gameplay experience since the last update is beyond my knowledge.