Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2022, 03:39 PM
Banned

Another interesting question is just how many illegals are here now?

We have no way of really knowing, even our guesses are wild. The last estimated figure was like 25 million but that was decades ago. I’ve heard reports now it could be more like 35 million all the way to around 50 million

To Dems though it’s not really about how many might be here. When you ask, they only will have one answer: not enough
Old 01-23-2022, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They only pay sales tax on the items they buy to my knowledge unless they have a stolen SS?

I guess if they purchase a home they could be paying property tax? Not sure how that works when undocumented. They do utilize police and FD which gets funds from property taxes so if they don’t pay property taxes they are a drain on these services without contributing
That'll be $5
Old 01-23-2022, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

What happens if you file a tax return without citizenship if you have a residence and drivers license and insurance. Like in the case you were getting payed by mcdonalds or something.
Old 01-23-2022, 04:00 PM
Banned

See when it comes to illegals, I think progressive

Sure they undercut wages by working low skill jobs for cash under the table, but they also sometimes truck in shitloads of opiates. And the way I see it, if I didn’t provide my depressed friend the means to kill himself, someone else would or he would have found a way himself. So in a way, the cartel are actually heroes

Same for the ones that smuggle kids into the USA. Getting raped at every campsite for a 2000+ mile walk is a small price to pay for a better life. How dare the evil members of ICE give those kids who have no parent that’s locatable anywhere drugs to treat PTSD without parent consent. Just let them ponder the rapes, and remind them that they’re for a good cause
Old 01-23-2022, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cowardly Fox News viewers insist other people do their research for them while making outlandish, stupid claims.
No it's just that people like you have demonstrated for years now that actual sources and evidence are worth precisely zero in any internet debate, it would simply be a waste of my time to find them.

Here's a hint though: It's not a major issue to a majority of americans for no reason. Occam's razor is your friend.
Old 01-23-2022, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No it's just that people like you have demonstrated for years now that actual sources and evidence are worth precisely zero in any internet debate, it would simply be a waste of my time to find them.

Here's a hint though: It's not a major issue to a majority of americans for no reason. Occam's razor is your friend.
It's pretty obvious your source is either embarrassingly stupid or nonexistent, or you'd have just posted a link to it after the fourth request.
Old 01-23-2022, 04:11 PM
Banned

And I personally don’t mind having lots of them settle on Phoenix where I live. I don’t mind waiting on hold for non-emergent Phoenix police in my job for 20 minutes because a developmentally delayed adult who’s getting a little slappy with staff at the group home is a completely inappropriate reason to use 911

So put me on hold for 20 minutes non-emergent phx pd line. The more people to my city, the merrier! Great air quality too!
Old 01-23-2022, 04:14 PM
Banned

Wait, didnt that guy say that "trade wars are great, we will win. We always win trade wars. Tariffs are good. This wont cause any problems in the future."
Old 01-23-2022, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty obvious your source is either embarrassingly stupid or nonexistent, or you'd have just posted a link to it after the fourth request.
So.. you are ostensibly saying illegal voting *isn't* a problem? I mean, I could easily ask you for your sources on why it isn't a problem too. And no you can't say that I made the claim therefor I carry the burden of proof, because "it isn't a problem" is just you responding with the opposite claim, which you'd now be required to prove.

Again if you had any faith in what you're saying, the fact that I didn't provide a source shouldn't matter. I'm specifically choosing not to out of principle just for you
Old 01-23-2022, 07:45 PM
Banned

This is actually the entire problem with the "there's no evidence" people; a lack of evidence isn't just equally as valuable as evidence.

For example "There's no evidence the covid vaccine carries long term risks" is a totally useless statement. We can't possibly know if it carries long term risks until it has existed in the long term, so yes technically it's true there's "no evidence" of longterm effects because that evidence can't exist yet by definition. 5 years of proven safety and efficacy and I'd bite, but they aren't even exhibiting 5 *months* of efficacy now, much less long term safety which, again, is a totally open question.
Closed Thread