Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2022, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For a retard you're quite big on the word retard. I thought we weren't supposed to say that. Like you're really mad.
newjack. sorp owns these boards and always will.
Old 03-01-2022, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here ya go Jibartik

USA - This is our war. We must own it. https://imgur.com/gallery/SvczBzn

My olive branch to you!

Hope we get Jubilant Crab summoned soon!
Good one.

Ukraine is still not our war, but the evil work of big tech companies that started in america has certainly helped Russia and has fucked with the planet bad. These companies should be deleted entirely. There datasets would be used by our government for similar evil deeds though so tough call there. Too bad it can't be unplugged like the batman sonar tool from the dark knight.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 03-01-2022 at 08:30 PM..
Old 03-01-2022, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

There is going to be a whole new world‘s economy after all this be prepared to not own anything anymore!
Old 03-01-2022, 09:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
newjack. sorp owns these boards and always will.
Oh okay captain no caps! I'll translate into dweebspeak:

i dont know what that means
Old 03-01-2022, 09:27 PM
Banned

Pro tip for future apolitical discourses.

Don't argue against opinions.

Have your own opinion and outline why it should be believed.

Telling others they are dumb and or wrong is the least productive use of your time.

Providing opportunities for others to come to your opinions or add to them of their own accord and volition: pro

@Jibartik. Who knows...they way economic systems kinda work is that they devour or get devoured by others.

Like the American dollar used to be its own thing. Then the British regained control over that by devouring it and after some time the US currency devoured the other ones. Tho a few are still not fully eated.

There will just be another monetary system that will start to outstrip the dollars and will be managed by the same people and everyone will just use that thru an app.
Old 03-01-2022, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

I cant imagine all the great turning stuff isnt true with the way things been going last year.
Old 03-01-2022, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh okay captain no caps! I'll translate into dweebspeak:

i dont know what that means
Yes I know, noob.
Old 03-01-2022, 09:36 PM
Banned

Cool

Who says that the end times need to be super thorough. The TV and blog news could probably distract us from a 2/3rds endtime enough we won't really notice it. Cults that do and break away piecemeal just get delt with and lost or forgotten in the noise.

There's several I can remember yet can't name or think of... off top of my head. The alien contact 1 they turned into a wholey innacurate made for TV hallmark movie for example.

I used to know all of the deets. HQ. And contact info. All forgotten tho. I didn't want to go to the mothership so I never took the vacay. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not the new 5D 5thknd one. Was like predating my birth awhile and by the time I was old enough I caught the tail end. Supposedly they were like succeeding tho.
Last edited by starkind; 03-01-2022 at 09:38 PM..
Old 03-01-2022, 09:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pro tip for future apolitical discourses.

Don't argue against opinions.

Have your own opinion and outline why it should be believed.

Telling others they are dumb and or wrong is the least productive use of your time.
What if my opinion is that somebody is dumb and wrong, and I outline why it should be believed?
Old 03-01-2022, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Then they are going to round you up for some type of improper speech soon, so start practicing.
Closed Thread