Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-14-2022, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Client today was asking if I saw the spirits on her wall that were saying they came from hell and were torturing her dog. I had to tell her no that all I saw was all the damage she had done to her apartment wall from throwing various things at the spirits (but said in a nicer way). They gonna take her to the cleaners when she tries to move out…

Like all psychotic people, she refused any form of mental health treatment and said she had already contacted a priest from a church with the request to come to the home and bless away the spirits, and that she was waiting for a call back. I wondered if any of these church priests are kind enough to actually be doing this, and if they start to wonder why all the requests to bless away spirits come from people who look like emaciated illegal stimulant users in very dirty, dingy apartments :/
Do you ever wonder if what they see is sometimes real?

What do you think would be the best thing for them.

No one believed me when I was self harming and in a deep state of crisis and being hurt by someone here who was manipulative and gaslighting me and doing shit to turn everyone against me. Shit was really real thi.

On the phone with psychiatrist "omg I need help, I don't want this to escalate, I'm afraid of this person and what I might do (to myself at the time). Locking myself in my moms extra car at the time to get away and make the phonecall in safety.

She put me on offlelable antipsychotics to "help with insomnia ", upped the dose and a few months later after my neurochemistry changed and I started getting serotonin toxic...

Well..what you going to do man.

The lady needs a safe place to live. Maybe you should change society though because you, yourself can't help her alone without the cooperation of others.

That is some narcissistic BPD dialects behavioral therapy there for ya.

Don't blame yourself man. It's not your fault. You're there to give them some options. Sometimes they work.
Old 03-14-2022, 10:25 PM
Banned

^
One time I did, only once, 10 years ago. It was a call from the fire department, a lady in her 50’s (so a bit early for onset dementia) with no mental health or substance abuse history went screaming to her neighbor’s home for support

She claimed she was watching a religious tv channel as she usually does that time of night, and all of a sudden a picture on her wall moved/tilted over and a lamp fell over. She was too terrified to go back in and was insisting that myself or the fire department people make sure whatever it was, was gone. She was picked up by her family and went to stay with them that night, and as much as I wanted to check it out, we didn’t go in because we’d be in there alone and that isn’t something you generally want to do to even with permission to protect against any possible accusations of theft

But from someone who looks like they’ve been using meth for the past 10+ tears? Or someone at the age for onset of a psychotic DO, no I do not believe them that what they are experiencing is supernatural. But that’s delicate to explain to them. I tell them I believe that they are truly experiencing seeing or hearing what they say they are experiencing
Old 03-14-2022, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
One time I did, only once, 10 years ago. It was a call from the fire department, a lady in her 50’s (so a bit early for onset dementia) with no mental health or substance abuse history went screaming to her neighbor’s home for support

She claimed she was watching a religious tv channel as she usually does that time of night, and all of a sudden a picture on her wall moved/tilted over and a lamp fell over. She was too terrified to go back in and was insisting that myself or the fire department people make sure whatever it was, was gone. She was picked up by her family and went to stay with them that night, and as much as I wanted to check it out, we didn’t go in because we’d be in there alone and that isn’t something you generally want to do to even with permission to protect against any possible accusations of theft

But from someone who looks like they’ve been using meth for the past 10+ tears? Or someone at the age for onset of a psychotic DO, no I do not believe them that what they are experiencing is supernatural. But that’s delicate to explain to them. I tell them I believe that they are truly experiencing seeing or hearing what they say they are experiencing
Ya. She's probably having some brain problems.

-----

Supernatural and spooky... ok...

I sat down today and the soap in my friends soap dish... no way it can fall out flips out of the dish onto the counter..

A couple other times that has happened around me last week. With other things.

It's not a super duper normal or regular occurrence. Tho that's happened enough in my life I don't find it really spooky.

Pretty sure it's really real tho. Put the soap back in the dish. Moved on with life...
------
Hey! I finally got around to showering! And I ate less!
Old 03-14-2022, 11:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya. She's probably having some brain problems.

-----

Supernatural and spooky... ok...

I sat down today and the soap in my friends soap dish... no way it can fall out flips out of the dish onto the counter..

A couple other times that has happened around me last week. With other things.

It's not a super duper normal or regular occurrence. Tho that's happened enough in my life I don't find it really spooky.

Pretty sure it's really real tho. Put the soap back in the dish. Moved on with life...
------
Hey! I finally got around to showering! And I ate less!
If you take multivitamins, I believe the human body can go an amazingly long time on no food and just stored fat

May not be the healthiest way to lose weight, but it can be done (before and after pics)

The willpower!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EE1091F9-E9D6-42D4-9BC8-0617BC99258F.jpg (23.1 KB, 3 views)
Old 03-15-2022, 01:38 AM
Banned

Ya I sorta did that in 2018-19

Trying to again. More safely.
Old 03-17-2022, 12:24 PM
Fire Giant

Tried cross country Nordic skiing for the first time. Looks a lot easier than it is. No edge on the ski is weird! Managed to make it around a 10k loop in about two hours and was starting to get the hang of it by the end. Watch for me in the next Winter Olympics!
Old 03-17-2022, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tried cross country Nordic skiing for the first time. Looks a lot easier than it is. No edge on the ski is weird! Managed to make it around a 10k loop in about two hours and was starting to get the hang of it by the end. Watch for me in the next Winter Olympics!
Wooot! Ya. I ran through the swamp/woods alone... better than any track. The trails where huh?! I could have died.

Hella fun tho.
Old 03-17-2022, 09:41 PM
Banned

Work brought in multiple boxes of every kind of delicious donut for st paddy’s day today

Yknow how many I had? Fuuuckin none! I watched all my co-workers enjoy them and asked them how they tasted. Tryin to have abs for if this gal wants to hook up at some point

Iron willpower! Food is sin!!
Old 03-17-2022, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Work brought in multiple boxes of every kind of delicious donut for st paddy’s day today

Yknow how many I had? Fuuuckin none! I watched all my co-workers enjoy them and asked them how they tasted. Tryin to have abs for if this gal wants to hook up at some point

Iron willpower! Food is sin!!
I had a cheep imitation of some Boston cream thing.

It was tiny tho. And from a bakery. And I didn't do any hardcore sugar today. Still pretty sure I stayed under 1400 calories.

My lunch was amazing tho. Scratch made hummus, spring greens. 1 Matza sheet. An small artichoke heart cut in halfs. And two dates.

BTW I'm downtime 12lb!
Old 03-17-2022, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a cheep imitation of some Boston cream thing.

It was tiny tho. And from a bakery. And I didn't do any hardcore sugar today. Still pretty sure I stayed under 1400 calories.

My lunch was amazing tho. Scratch made hummus, spring greens. 1 Matza sheet. An small artichoke heart cut in halfs. And two dates.

BTW I'm downtime 12lb!
Nice WTG!

Keep the portions small and soon your stomach will shrink in response and that will help with the horrible empty, hollow, hungry all day ache. At least that’s what I notice when trying to drop fat. Takes a few weeks of hell and then the stomach shrinks and it becomes more comfortable. Maybe for you it already happened

I’ll try to do an abs pic if/when I can ever get rid of this small spare (bike) tire I got