Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2023, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn, we lost the dick hater demographic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-17-2023, 10:15 PM
Sarnak

weird
Old 01-17-2023, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The 24/7 obsession with Hunter's dick and kid's dicks and cutting off kid's dicks surely isn't part of the reason you lost the suburban vote.
Hey Horza, all you have to do is type or even just copy and paste, "I Horza, do hereby publicly condemn pedophilia and all forms of child abuse, and I have been vaccinated for Covid-19"

If you do that, I'll quote it and make it my signature.
Old 01-18-2023, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Default Unsung Content

https://apnews.com/article/crime-law...2ca5569099ff58

Unsung remember when you posted that texas taco shooting thing, I saw this today.

That guy that got shot at the taco place was involved in a robbery in 2013 where the person being robbed was shot and killed, he was sentenced to 15 years and released in 6.

Just thought I'd ad some awesome context to stoke the fires of rage. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2023, 12:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://apnews.com/article/crime-law...2ca5569099ff58

Unsung remember when you posted that texas taco shooting thing, I saw this today.

That guy that got shot at the taco place was involved in a robbery in 2013 where the person being robbed was shot and killed, he was sentenced to 15 years and released in 6.

Just thought I'd ad some awesome context to stoke the fires of rage. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought Texas allowed property theft murder?

Old 01-18-2023, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought Texas allowed property theft murder?

Nope. Teens were unarmed, ambushed, and the dude continued to shoot, film them dying while taunting them

He also waited to notify PD for a weirdly long time if I recall. I think he justified it as it was a holiday so he waited till the next business day

Texas is probably more forgiving than most, but that dude did just about everything he could to bury himself
Old 01-18-2023, 12:32 AM
Sarnak

Cool

Can I vote this thread less than 1-star somehow? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2023, 12:35 AM
Banned

But it should be understood by now, especially in my state AZ, that if you break into someone’s home to steal property while they are home, that means you value their property more than your own life

Because people are not going to stand around asking “hey are you here to steal my tv or to cut our heads off and buttfuck our dead bodies? Are you sure? Come on now, are you being totally serial with me? Pink swear?”

They’re just going to shoot. And they’ll probably get away with it legally, as long as it’s not in the back as they run out your door away
Old 01-18-2023, 12:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope. Teens were unarmed, ambushed, and the dude continued to shoot, film them dying while taunting them

He also waited to notify PD for a weirdly long time if I recall. I think he justified it as it was a holiday so he waited till the next business day

Texas is probably more forgiving than most, but that dude did just about everything he could to bury himself
I swear that was a thing not too long ago in Texas. Lethal force justified in defense of property.

Ah well, a chapter has ended. Swept away by the whirlwind.
Old 01-18-2023, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But it should be understood by now, especially in my state AZ, that if you break into someone’s home to steal property while they are home, that means you value their property more than your own life

Because people are not going to stand around asking “hey are you here to steal my tv or to cut our heads off and buttfuck our dead bodies? Are you sure? Come on now, are you being totally serial with me? Pink swear?”

They’re just going to shoot. And they’ll probably get away with it legally, as long as it’s not in the back as they run out your door away
Always remember these phrases:

He reached for his waistband

It looked like a firearm

I was in fear for my life

I'm sorry officer I don't speak to police, my attorney does that for me

Shoot First, Ask Questions Never. God Bless, America FUCK YEAH

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread