Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2022, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DeSantis doesn't actually care about Disney, he's just doing his best to rile up his base of inbred morons for the midterms.
Old 04-29-2022, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DeSantis doesn't actually care about Disney, he's just doing his best to rile up his base of inbred morons for the midterms.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-29-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

hmm left is mad at elon but defending disney.

Like funny how this stuff feels like sports.
Old 04-29-2022, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hmm left is mad at elon but defending disney.

Like funny how this stuff feels like sports.
just because i attack ron desantis does not make me a disney fan. you know better.

both can be evil, it's still just state-sanctioned hypocrisy, as usual, from the conservatives

i mean, i've seen all the marvel stuff, same as most folks, but you can bet disney didn't make a dime off me. i, uh, saw them all at a friend's house. yeah.
Old 04-29-2022, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yes. You weren't here to see what was being posted this morning. Be glad for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh lol was it weeneers again? Classic J.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I missed it and I love train wrecks describe plzzzzz
Lol! Dang I missed the trainwreck and cray stuff being posted too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Would have loved to hear my uncle's appraisal of the train crash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-29-2022, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

I as talking about NPR because that whole article was copied and pasted from one that fox wrote about them 20 years ago.
Old 04-29-2022, 02:56 PM
Banned

My wife and I are church shopping since we moved recently and we're like 50+ miles from our old church now. One of the places we're gonna try is headed up by a semi-famous pastor who was a "spiritual advisor" to Trump. Apparently one of many.

Sometimes I even troll myself
Old 04-29-2022, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Groomer be triggered
Old 04-29-2022, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My wife and I are church shopping since we moved recently and we're like 50+ miles from our old church now. One of the places we're gonna try is headed up by a semi-famous pastor who was a "spiritual advisor" to Trump. Apparently one of many.

Sometimes I even troll myself
What the hell is church shopping? Go to the one that matches your priors.
Old 04-29-2022, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
What the hell is church shopping? Go to the one that matches your priors.
Trying new local ones out until we find one that isn't drowning in hatred. It isn't easy in the south. This is a conservative stronghold, especially the semi-rural county we now live in.

When I lived in Denver you'd see churches that fly rainbow flags, that's usually a good indicator. You only see that in downtown Atlanta here, and the affluent suburbs, most of the time.

There's no Unitarian place nearby, or we'd try that. So we'll see how the local Methodists stack up, I guess. They can be reasonable. Without those flags as indicators you either gotta find inclusive language on their website or the banner gizmo out front, which isn't as straightforward as it might sound.

Besides, in real life I'm very social. I like meeting new people. My wife is skittish, like a cat. But she also wants a new church.
Closed Thread