Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2022, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that’s my biggest problem…like if there was evidence of election fraud and it was stolen…I’d be supporting trump. I seriously would. If there was even a kernel of truth to it, I’d rethink and throw my support behind whoever DIDN’T lie. But I haven’t seen a single solitary thing backing up the claim that the election was stolen.

There’s a reason why nobody here, throughout all of our arguments and insults, can show any evidence for Trump’s claim. It doesn’t exist as far as I can tell.

Also, I live in GA. If the GOP here even says Trump’s claims are all bullshit, I can’t see how anyone would determine otherwise without any evidence at all.
Because the claim that it was "stolen" is false, and the 300 or so idiots who believed it to such a degree they broke into the capitol deserve to be punished for tresspassing.

However the claim that there was *some* amount of fraud in an election where 120 million people voted is simply true by default. People understandably got angry when you couldn't even suggest that we should determine how much fraud occurred, although most reasonable people even on the right agree that it wouldn't have been enough to change the outcome of the election.
Old 06-13-2022, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My response to that guy outside of Kavanaugh's house who turned himself in is: you reap what you sow. Sorry you conservatives can't handle the taste of your own medicine.
Haha, what?? Yeah, I guess "turned himself in" is one way to mental gymnastics your way out of condemning him cause he was a left wing murderous psycho.

He travelled accross the entire country with a bunch of weapons and showed up at the dudes house but then had a change of heart at the last second and decided to be a good boyscout and turn himself in! You seriously believe that?
Old 06-13-2022, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

jan 6th hearing

stock market crash

environment collapsing

lol we are so fucked.
Old 06-13-2022, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because the claim that it was "stolen" is false, and the 300 or so idiots who believed it to such a degree they broke into the capitol deserve to be punished for tresspassing.

However the claim that there was *some* amount of fraud in an election where 120 million people voted is simply true by default. People understandably got angry when you couldn't even suggest that we should determine how much fraud occurred, although most reasonable people even on the right agree that it wouldn't have been enough to change the outcome of the election.
I understand your point, and I can see how that would be a possibility. However, even you just said reasonable people agree it wouldn’t have changed the outcome of the election.

How come nobody cares about this on the right? People here act like Trump wasn’t a gigantic crook. He even took donations for the “legal fees” to fight the election result and pocketed the cash.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-13-2022, 11:46 AM
Banned

we are screwed i agree

love u all and hope u enjoy ur gaming today or at least eat something nice b4 all the food runs out
Old 06-13-2022, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

I bet all these people who decided to just shoot people and rob stores in mass will totally be chill while try to learn how to re-boil the meat we had left over yesterday for soup tonight.
Old 06-13-2022, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, what?? Yeah, I guess "turned himself in" is one way to mental gymnastics your way out of condemning him cause he was a left wing murderous psycho.

He travelled accross the entire country with a bunch of weapons and showed up at the dudes house but then had a change of heart at the last second and decided to be a good boyscout and turn himself in! You seriously believe that?
I read that he called the cops on himself from outside the house. I posted that article a few days ago in this very thread.

Anyways, please tell Elizondo about the election. He needs help from someone who isn't as caustic as me.
Old 06-13-2022, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet all these people who decided to just shoot people and rob stores in mass will totally be chill while try to learn how to re-boil the meat we had left over yesterday for soup tonight.
You can't meet out that punishment that is g-d's duty.
Old 06-13-2022, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Default devil's advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that’s my biggest problem…like if there was evidence of election fraud and it was stolen…I’d be supporting trump. I seriously would. If there was even a kernel of truth to it, I’d rethink and throw my support behind whoever DIDN’T lie. But I haven’t seen a single solitary thing backing up the claim that the election was stolen.

There’s a reason why nobody here, throughout all of our arguments and insults, can show any evidence for Trump’s claim. It doesn’t exist as far as I can tell.

Also, I live in GA. If the GOP here even says Trump’s claims are all bullshit, I can’t see how anyone would determine otherwise without any evidence at all.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2022, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know what this is.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Closed Thread