Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 10:32 AM
Aviak

A fun story about my g/f's wow guild.

There was this husband/wife team who were in the guild since the beginning. The wife was constantly using her sweet talking, baby voice, slutty attitude to get free shit, and always got a fuck up pass because of her flirting. When the husband was on she would be talking all nasty with the husband, and when he wasn't on she'd be flirting with other guys in the guild.

One guy in particular they would go into a different vent channel and talk. She ended up walking out on her husband and their couple rug rats going halfway across the country to be with this other guy. They spent a few weeks together and then she came back. The husband took her back. Then a few days later she left for good.

It almost destroyed the guild as they were all veteran officers and both guys were raid leaders. And even worse than that, child services took the kids from the father and the mother didn't care. She's still living with that guy this is going on 2 years later.

Also of note is that the woman looked like Shrek's wife and had a southern drawl. I would hear these stories and hear these people in vent and it was alot of laughs and alot of DAMNS and WOWs. Jerry Springer shit.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

something similar happened in my eq live guild.

married couple joined our guild, then she left for like a week to bang our rival guilds leader came back to her husband and he took her back. Just unbelievable what some people do.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 03-17-2014, 10:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox7d [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I recently got in a discussion with some of my friends about how awful sour grapes antagonizing neckbeards and white-knight neckbeards are in WoW and LoL. Was wondering what sort of things you guys face or if you have any funny/disturbing stories about being female in EQ?
Sylexis' guide to playing EQ:

1. Make a female toon.
2. Say dude frequently.
3. Never get in a voice chat or correct anyone when calling you a guy.
4. Play an evil or iksar race and roleplay duel and slaughter all the lesser beings who come on to you or that request cyber.
5. Occasionally reply to jilts and crap talk with "Suck my dick."
6. Reap the benefits of handouts on a female character while not being looked down for your playing/raiding skills.

Now go forth my androgynous minions! Pillage, plunder, conquer and burn whats left!
<Divinity>
Last edited by Sylexis; 03-17-2014 at 11:28 AM..
Old 03-17-2014, 10:59 AM
Banned

Women (generally) cannot be trusted with important pixels
Old 03-17-2014, 11:03 AM
Kobold

Like the above stories I recall stuff like that happening on Live back when I was in high school. People I grouped with and knew in other guilds

WoW was a whole different shit show. I was in a pretty hardcore raid guild, 5/6 days a week during TBC/LK - We had a few females but everyone got chewed out equally. We did have a few that would try to get a couple people under their thumbs and use them as white knights in any ensuing disputes. But we had guys doing the same thing, but vent was far more common during that time for me...so just more pronounced I guess. Same guild had people in relationships/married where the girl would do the previous reference and try to sink their fangs in. And quite a few gullible people lost a lot of stuff. Name changes and server transfers happening kept the cycle going.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Most females in MMOs I've actually taken the time to know are attention-addicted nutcases that are using the game to cheat on their significant other.

"Come xp/raid with me and my husband/bf while I flirt with you inappropriately in tells."

Was true on live, is still true here on emu servers.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:31 AM
Kobold

Wow this is sad, it's turned into a woman hating board. Sorry that you guys have had such shitty experiences with women. All I can say is that we aren't all so vile. >.<
Old 03-17-2014, 11:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laledorie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow this is sad, it's turned into a woman hating board. Sorry that you guys have had such shitty experiences with women. All I can say is that we aren't all so vile. >.<
Pretty sure only a couple hate comments? I skip around so I could be wrong. You encounter that crap anywhere though, especially with bitter break ups...always gonna hate that other gender until you move the fuck on!

Guys do the same shit in this game, trying to hook up with girls/being creeps.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:38 AM
Sarnak

I've met quite a few nice women here on this project
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020
Old 03-17-2014, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOP CHEWIE NOOOO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I try to only group with females, theyre superior in and out of game. So what if im sexist
thx 4 the white gold necklace chewie <3<3

Red99
Closed Thread