Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
QUOTE=Spyder73;2175639]
Already preparing to not comply I see, digging in for a lethal confrontation that otherwise just involved regular business.

Case closed cut and dry. No reason to give a mentally ill persons situation a shred of credibility when we have celebrated and decorated journalists who make the case better than them. Muddys. The. Waters. ala Alex Jones.

Don't get me wrong though, Lang's story is good fodder. But an activist, he is not.
^
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-28-2016, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Already preparing to not comply I see, digging in for a lethal confrontation that otherwise just involved regular business.

Case closed cut and dry. No reason to give a mentally ill persons situation a shred of credibility when we have celebrated and decorated journalists who make the case better than them. Muddys. The. Waters. ala Alex Jones.

Don't get me wrong though, Lang's story is good fodder. But an activist, he is not.
^

Old 01-28-2016, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

They taste a little berg'y

Old 01-28-2016, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Nah, tastes more like the MECP2 gene.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/27/as...eys/index.html

Old 01-28-2016, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh yes, CNN. The shillcuck's news network of choice. Where active school shooters are just guys wearing camo pants when they pick their kid up from school
I remember in the mid late 90s seeing camo pants then rappers started doing it and nobody wore camo pants again.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-28-2016, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty compelling evidence when viewed in its entirety. This country needs a vigilante that will strike fear into the hearts of corrupt cops.
Old 01-28-2016, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty compelling evidence when viewed in its entirety. This country needs a vigilante that will strike fear into the hearts of corrupt cops.
If this isn't a troll, I will take a closer look as I am interested in real cases.

I remain skeptical because I know how easily schizophrenic people make enemies, they need enemies and behave very antisocially and can piss off more than just the people they intended to piss off. He could have thought his neighbor was a police officer because he looked at him the wrong way and said "hello" a certain way, starting a secret war with him in his mind.

Resulting in confrontation with "police" that was actually just some gang member he mistreated that lived near him.

Most of you have no exposure to schizo behaviors. Once you are around it a bit, you realize how incredible and what the meaning of "hes not playing with a full deck" means.

Its a terrible affliction evolution designed to help the person survive after being socially rejected, delusional paranoia being the essential self-defense for preservation. Unfortunately it doesn't play well in civilized society where we have advanced social systems and language. The afflicted while trying to preserve himself, just looks batshit crazy, and draws even more attention to himself furthering the disease.

Old 01-28-2016, 07:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
If this isn't a troll, I will take a closer look as I am interested in real cases.
You have posted 5x in this thread over 2 days deciding whether or not to read ~3 pages of text and watch a few short vids. You aren't signing a fucking mortgage, take the ~5 minutes and read it so your next post isn't retarded.

Or, since I read it, you can completely accept my version of events. Cops did it 100%, time to paint a sign and go occupy Fresno.
Old 01-28-2016, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by compulsion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have posted 5x in this thread over 2 days deciding whether or not to read ~3 pages of text and watch a few short vids. You aren't signing a fucking mortgage, take the ~5 minutes and read it so your next post isn't retarded.

Or, since I read it, you can completely accept my version of events. Cops did it 100%, time to paint a sign and go occupy Fresno.
I'm taking my time and assessing the situation to make sure this story is worthy of a download into my Ferrari caliber brain stem.

If you buy into every piece of shit story, well you are what you eat.

Old 01-28-2016, 09:55 PM
Sarnak

No one with even an average IQ would correlate reading *directly* with believing. Logic and discourse involves understanding both sides of a subject and understanding that any subject can present with multiple reasonable conclusions.

You should skip this one, and really anything else that reqires much of any reading or thinking. That Ferrari is more like a skateboard.
Closed Thread