Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 03:03 AM
Fire Giant

Stupid no edits. Just adding that I don't think you're lying (on purpose!), but I've been browsing GoT stuff for a couple hours now trying to find anything saying he has any veto powers or anything close to it.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
David Benioff and D. B. Weiss serve as main writers and showrunners for the third season. They co-wrote seven out of ten episodes. The remaining three episodes were written by Bryan Cogman, Vanessa Taylor, and A Song of Ice and Fire author George R. R. Martin.
There were sections of the book he required complete creative control over this season. And he wrote the majority of them.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why do u have a pic of rick ross in ur sig

hes a big phony phaggot

if u didnt know
truth, stole the original rick ross's name

joe rogean podcast all night all day son
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:24 AM
Planar Protector

on topic: i like the show but i choose to not be a part of these threads in attempts to not spoil any future episodes

the dragon girl is hawt and i want to fuck her
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:01 AM
Banned

yeah id wreck that chick

also agree every faggot who has read the book trying to spoil it for the rest of us should be hanged
Old 04-05-2013, 07:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bags under eyes covered by 10 lbs of makeup

would not bang
Old 04-05-2013, 08:38 AM
Banned

fukin sam, i thought she was hot too
Old 04-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Skeleton

girl neeeds a new hairstyle ASAP
Old 04-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
truth, stole the original rick ross's name

joe rogean podcast all night all day son
All night, all day

And F U SAM
Old 04-05-2013, 04:27 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prob hard to keep the actor who plays Theon around if they don't at lease inject him somewhere into season 3-4(book 3) some how. They did say that things would be more linear in the show vs how it jumps around in the books.
They also changed Sansa story so that LF comes to her instead of Dontos Hollard.
i thought LF still came to her before Dontos to express his concern for getting her home. i remember thinking LF had to be pulling dontos' strings behind the curtain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think they did this because in a visual setting it would be too easy to give away future plot points. When reading about it, it is much easier to hide things like this.
for sure for sure. if we saw Lyanna in Ned's dreams, the way i picture Lyanna in Ned's dreams, everyone would know about R+L=J(text colored white to prevent spoiler). same with the vision Dany sees of the aftermath of the RW in the temple. it turns out that the person with the head of an animal was less metaphorical than we thought it was in book 2. but in short, we agree 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any chance you can link to an interview of him saying that? I'd like to read/watch it. Everything I have seen, read, or heard is that he signed over all creative control. I even remember an interview where he said he signed it all over for a truckload of money and they could add vampires and zombies if they wanted to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stupid no edits. Just adding that I don't think you're lying (on purpose!), but I've been browsing GoT stuff for a couple hours now trying to find anything saying he has any veto powers or anything close to it.
i will find and post it! (it may be linked in the off topic ASOIAF thread, but ill find it for sure. the interview i saw was dated during the first season, im curious if u have a date or time frame for what u saw? maybe something has changed between then and now? i know originally he was not going to tell ANYONE (including HBO) how his story (ASOIAF) ends. but that some time between season 2 and season 3 something changed, and he ended up telling them how it all ends so that they could finish it if he dies, or if the show was to pass up the books (this way the show will not have to wait for him to write). FWIW in the interview i saw him say he has final say, he was also talking about part of the reason he refused to let ASOIAF become a movie trilogy is because too much stuff would be cut out, because he would have had no say in the creative control, and because he didnt "need" the money since he was a writer for a few TV shows along the way. he agreed to HBO because 1) he could get 10-20 hours of show dedicated to each book, 2) he would have final say on creative control, and 3) HBO has a budget that nobody else ever came close to matching.

i'm by no means saying you are wrong, because things can change. but ive never seen him say he has no say in the creative control, nor have i heard him say they could add vamps and zombies (SPOILER -> although, didn't they already kinda do the zombie thing?)

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Closed Thread