Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-17-2022, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

I’m not pro Biden I’m anti trump
Old 06-17-2022, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Would rather join a death cult than have trump as their leader.
Old 06-17-2022, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would rather join a death cult than have trump as their leader.
pretty sure trump is a death cult too
Old 06-17-2022, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not pro Biden I’m anti trump
Biden voters already jumpin ship
Old 06-17-2022, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden voters already jumpin ship
how do you know that person wasn't pro-biden for years? just assuming?

my dislike of donald trump outweighs my dislike of joe biden, but they're both just awful and indicative of a much larger problem than political party loyalty
Old 06-17-2022, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure trump is a death cult too
only if you think it's bible prophecy or some grand secret society that is planning to create a new authoritarian dictatorship under the guise of a constitutional republic.
Old 06-17-2022, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
only if you think it's bible prophecy or some grand secret society that is planning to create a new authoritarian dictatorship under the guise of a constitutional republic.
i have doubts about the bible prophecy part

i used to believe in a grand secret society

but the older i get the more i become convinced that "fake it till you make it" is the driving mantra of like 85% of people, and all politicians. i don't think anyone is steering this boat at all anymore.

i mean, i think billionaires collude to overturn elections and overthrow governments using their politician pawns, in both parties in america and many others worldwide, but i don't know how much of a cohesive effort that all is globally.
Old 06-17-2022, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Hey I mean Ill take bible prophecy but when it comes to investing, I m a realist.

You cant look at his real 4 years and say hew as a death cult though. You can believe that's a distraction and he's operating like Pinocchio in some much grander scheme.

But the reality is we're all probubly ants on a log, and nothing is greater than it seems. Yeah, people just faking it till they are dead.

There is no secret evil conspriacy, there is just action, and if you look at trumps actions, you cant say that he was a death cultist, unless your argument is that everything he was doing was setting up chess pieces, that he will later activate, to take over the world and build a giant golden spaceship.
Old 06-19-2022, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how do you know that person wasn't pro-biden for years? just assuming?

my dislike of donald trump outweighs my dislike of joe biden, but they're both just awful and indicative of a much larger problem than political party loyalty
Well I did vote for Biden. My vote usually leans more right although I vote for the occasional democrat depending on context and their positions. But yeah once I saw what trump was turning into and how corrupt he was trying to make the government (not saying that prior governments haven’t been corrupt just that trumps level was a multiplier) I decided I would vote for Biden to try to oust trump.

I don’t particularly care for Biden that much, which is why I wouldn’t necessarily call myself a Biden voter except in the most literal sense. But I put political leanings aside when it comes to getting rid of a guy who I view as a threat to our democratic system (which he only proved further with his whining about fake fraud and the January 6th insurrection).
Old 06-19-2022, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I did vote for Biden. My vote usually leans more right although I vote for the occasional democrat depending on context and their positions. But yeah once I saw what trump was turning into and how corrupt he was trying to make the government (not saying that prior governments haven’t been corrupt just that trumps level was a multiplier) I decided I would vote for Biden to try to oust trump.

I don’t particularly care for Biden that much, which is why I wouldn’t necessarily call myself a Biden voter except in the most literal sense. But I put political leanings aside when it comes to getting rid of a guy who I view as a threat to our democratic system (which he only proved further with his whining about fake fraud and the January 6th insurrection).
It makes so much sense that all the people that are voting for Biden and support him used to vote for Republicans. It is such a relief to hear you guys admit the dems are all just a bunch of bushers now.

Horza I really hope that you used to be a Republican because if you used to be a Democrat and now you’re surrounded by bush voters talking about how smart they are I just want you to know you accidentally went down the wrong road my friend.