Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: Do you want to see Green and Blue merge at the end of Green's life?
Yes. 48 28.92%
Yes, but only after the new recycle server has started. 36 21.69%
No, but allow transfers. 22 13.25%
No. 60 36.14%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2019, 01:05 AM
Kobold

Why not merge the Blue characters, naked, with the rest? That way you leave the economic issues behind but don't also lose your characters in the process.
Old 11-24-2019, 01:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not merge the Blue characters, naked, with the rest? That way you leave the economic issues behind but don't also lose your characters in the process.
I would personally not do this... I'd be fine leaving plat etc. but for example I got my epic and wouldn't want to recamp those things.

Once Green becomes locked it becomes a rot server anyway, all the pearl clutching of people who think their locked server will remain classic after they'll be farming Velious for years again is kind of hilarious.
Last edited by Tilien; 11-24-2019 at 01:27 AM..
Old 11-24-2019, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

its a video game

who cares
Old 11-24-2019, 02:21 AM
Planar Protector

I think each new green should merge into the green before it, blue will have almost 15yrs once green ends cycle.... and tons of RMT, cross server trading, no limit mob AoE PLing, early platinum exploits of all kinds like scripts running to buy certain items that sold for more than it cost to buy, etc... all of this stuff atleast can be prevented or atleast largely mitigated on green 1 and future greens. Sure people will get more manastones this go around but supply vs demand on cost. Blue should stay separated
Old 11-24-2019, 02:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its a video game

who cares
Yes, but also, look it's the person who takes time to post that they don't care about the thing that they're posting about.
Old 11-24-2019, 03:37 AM
Planar Protector

In 3 years and 6 months everyone will want a fresh green.
Merge it into blue and start green fresh.
People can still play their level 60 raid characters on blue.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-24-2019, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think each new green should merge into the green before it, blue will have almost 15yrs once green ends cycle.... and tons of RMT, cross server trading, no limit mob AoE PLing, early platinum exploits of all kinds like scripts running to buy certain items that sold for more than it cost to buy, etc... all of this stuff atleast can be prevented or atleast largely mitigated on green 1 and future greens. Sure people will get more manastones this go around but supply vs demand on cost. Blue should stay separated
And keeping it separate benefits who? Casual players? Or the people who are talking about circumventing /list and boxing rules using screen sharing with their friends to monopolize Green's economy?

It's a rot server in 3 years time it's kind of funny how worried people are about preserving their future rot servers moral integrity.
Old 11-24-2019, 09:40 AM
Banned

basically people who want server merges into blue or red are huge ruined mith tunic traders and i'd avoid this discussion at any chance. These people who talk about economy on elf sim don't actually give a shit about the ingame econ, they got left holding the bag on blue and now need a way to dump it.

Rot in shit, your friendly Brother Ramal Modo
Old 11-24-2019, 09:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm anxious that if green merges that becoming a tunnel fat cat on Green will have been pointless, and using screen sharing to exploit green will only get me so far,

your friendly Brother Ramal Modo
So like I said... People against the merge are mostly low int trolls concerned with their feelings instead of facts. Sad.
Old 11-24-2019, 01:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blues economy is completely fucked - I pray to god they never merge the servers
this so much on so many levels... this is why I left blue years ago...

pre velious half way through kunark I went to red. Because blue was more of shit show.
Closed Thread