Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2023, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don’t think the FBI is looking into this?
If the lawmakers are Trump supporters, I would highly doubt it.
Old 02-09-2023, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He could have used his political capital for something other than helping his fellow Epstein plane frequent flyers is all I'm saying.
Boring.

At least be interesting like Basanos or Wonkie.

You say the same exact line every time.
Old 02-09-2023, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the lawmakers are Trump supporters, I would highly doubt it.
It’s bad that you’re that cynical man. The average cop is most likely a Republican anyway, including the FBI
Old 02-09-2023, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boring.

At least be interesting like Basanos or Wonkie.

You say the same exact line every time.
At least Elizondo is trying to ditch the dead weight, how many electoral defeats will it take before the rest of you paste eaters learn?
Old 02-09-2023, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s bad that you’re that cynical man. The average cop is most likely a Republican anyway, including the FBI
I know. It's a shame I have absolutely zero confidence in them. It shouldn't be that way.

Cops aren't Republican. They're arms of the state.

You can tell them you back the Blue as much as you want, they'll still tackle your ass in the name of the establishment.

The FBI will look the other way if anyone is anti-establishment. They won't protect them. Why would they?
Old 02-09-2023, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least Elizondo is trying to ditch the dead weight, how many electoral defeats will it take before the rest of you paste eaters learn?
Cool
Old 02-09-2023, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Cool
I don't really think a groomer like DeSantis is a great choice either but at least the guy isn't a known loser like Trump.
Old 02-09-2023, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
I know. It's a shame I have absolutely zero confidence in them. It shouldn't be that way.

Cops aren't Republican. They're arms of the state.

You can tell them you back the Blue as much as you want, they'll still tackle your ass in the name of the establishment.

The FBI will look the other way if anyone is anti-establishment. They won't protect them. Why would they?
Vigil Held for Slain Councilwoman as F.B.I. Joins Hunt for Her Killer

Quote:
Published Feb. 8, 2023

Updated Feb. 9, 2023, 8:03 a.m. ET
Old 02-09-2023, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2023, 06:41 PM
Banned

Not that I believe the cops, but sometimes shit does just happen. I once hit two birds with my car in a single day.

Quote:
"Investigators with the Somerset County Prosecutor's Office, along with Franklin Township Police, continue to investigate the circumstances which led to the homicide shooting of Mr. Russell Heller yesterday in Franklin Township (Somerset County), New Jersey," authorities said in a statement released Thursday.

"Investigators have confirmed that Mr. Heller was a Republican councilman for Milford Borough (Hunterdon County). The investigation has revealed that the shooting of Mr. Heller was not politically connected with his elected office or political affiliation."
https://www.newsweek.com/second-new-...e-week-1780270
Closed Thread