Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2022, 04:21 AM
Planar Protector

More like Fox News talking heads spun a spicy story for you gullible morons without a shred of evidence.
Old 02-12-2022, 04:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More like Fox News talking heads spun a spicy tale for you morons without a shred of evidence.
Let’s see, “safe smoking kit” distributed by gov’t already exists in UK

Said kit contains glass pipes

SAMHSA says they are making a “safe smoking kit” but haven’t designed it yet

People say “wow giving out glass pipes to crackheads is pretty fucked”

SAMSHA, that hadn’t made the kit, and can say the kit has anything they want, says the kits won’t have glass pipes. They could have changed the kits to having a dead cat in there if they wanted. They hadn’t designed the kit yet, people were just going off the description of one that was designed, by a country considered a “leader” in harm reduction (see: enabling)

The silver lining is now thanks to backlash, crackheads won’t be enabled as hard as before

Hunter Biden smokes crack and meth, and his dad pays for it
Old 02-12-2022, 04:31 AM
Planar Protector

I didn't realize Biden was president of the U.K., but go ahead and keep digging that hole deeper.
Old 02-12-2022, 04:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't realize Biden was president of the U.K., but go ahead and keep digging that hole deeper.
Like I said, the silver lining is that SAMHSA will not be able to copy the UK smoking kits because of the backlash they received

They will have to make a kit with the same name, with the same purpose, with just those items removed. All because Fox News said giving out crack piles is ridiculous and SAMHSA listened

It’s a win for enabling crackheads like the president’s son slightly less than originally intended. If you want to pretend that they had that intention to keep the pipes out of those kits all along, that’s fine by me
Old 02-12-2022, 04:40 AM
Banned

No crack pipes? Hunter’s teeth thanks SAMHSA
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-12-2022, 04:47 AM
Planar Protector

The backlash they received from viewers of the only news station that thinks Hillary is running for president in 24. Conservatives like yourself will believe literally anything Tucker says.
Old 02-12-2022, 04:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
The backlash they received from viewers of the only news station that thinks Hillary is running for president in 24. Conservatives like yourself will believe literally anything Tucker says.
Yeah I’m sure SAMHSA had no idea what Fox was saying about the idea of giving crackpipes to crackheads, had no idea what a UK safe smoking kit contained, and was just going to have theirs contain a pack of spearmint gum. There’s no way they decided to change the contents after everything blew up in their face

That’s believable too
Old 02-12-2022, 04:55 AM
Planar Protector

You keep acting like U.S. and U.K. are interchangeable for the sake of your stupid argument (and they aren't).
Old 02-12-2022, 05:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
You keep acting like U.S. and U.K. are interchangeable for the sake of your stupid argument (and they aren't).
Your premise is that SAMHSA never intended to put those pipes in the kits, but you can’t know that, you are just guessing as much as I am guessing since the kits aren’t out yet

A version with the same name and same purpose exists in another developed country. I wouldn’t call assuming the US version having the same or similar contents to be pulling anything out of one’s ass

We both can’t know what their original intent for the contents of the kit was going to be. My guess is based on what exists now. Your guess is based on nothing
Old 02-12-2022, 05:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your premise is that SAMHSA never intended to put those pipes in the kits, but you can’t know that, you are just guessing as much as I am guessing since the kits aren’t out yet

A version with the same name and same purpose exists in another developed country. I wouldn’t call assuming the US version having the same or similar contents to be pulling anything out of one’s ass

We both can’t know what their original intent for the contents of the kit was going to be. My guess is based on what exists now. Your guess is based on nothing
At least you openly admit that you're just making up bullshit based on wild guesses and no evidence.
Closed Thread