Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-25-2022, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol

Or Domestic terrorists like the black guy that mowed down the family parade in the midwest or the Other DT that shot up the NY subway
People have been living for how long without this, that is the point. I don't care about your nonsense reasoning.

Imagine having this shit in the Wild West days, keeping Eye In The Sky tabs on that local drifter in the saloon. Talk about riding a tall horse with your head dragging the ground..

Edit: creep show and I wouldn't trust any of you if you told me the ocean was a wet place.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 04-25-2022 at 11:56 PM..
Old 04-26-2022, 12:01 AM
Sarnak

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People have been living for how long without this, that is the point. I don't care about your nonsense reasoning.

Imagine having this shit in the Wild West days, keeping Eye In The Sky tabs on that local drifter in the saloon. Talk about riding a tall horse with your head dragging the ground..

Edit: creep show and I wouldn't trust any of you if you told me the ocean was a wet place.
Word has it 5/10 DTs in the last 5 years posted on these forums at some point. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2022, 12:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol

Or Domestic terrorists like the black guy that mowed down the family parade in the midwest or the Other DT that shot up the NY subway
sounds like this society you keep describing is totally not collapsing.
Old 04-26-2022, 12:19 AM
Banned

I'm not racist, I like Elon Musk! https://imgur.com/gallery/45K6jKb

Haha lol. Ignore the comments I guess
Old 04-26-2022, 12:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not racist, I like Elon Musk! https://imgur.com/gallery/45K6jKb

Haha lol. Ignore the comments I guess

lol, the poster had to explain the comments as if those people are serious.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 04-26-2022, 12:38 AM
Banned

Ya. It's quite hilarious ppl are being seriously offended.

TIL the richest guy is African American tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2022, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

haha there is no place called africa.
Old 04-26-2022, 03:29 AM
Fire Giant

This image had me dying earlier. Can't wait for all the leftie mutants to melt down throughout the coming days.

God I hope he brings Trump back just to see Gravy's final descent into TDS madness.

L
M
A
O

Suck it Leftos!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FRN9LzEaQAAAjkr.jpg (47.1 KB, 34 views)
Old 04-26-2022, 08:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elon is worth almost 300 billion so I imagine the deal is a lot more cash-heavy than you would imagine.

I don't understand how you make money buying Twitter though, that's a lot of Cheetos ads and Budlight commercials to make back 44 bill. Begs the question "why".
I think he genuinely believes that free speech is essential to a healthy functioning democracy (or really constitutional republic), and he was getting fed up with Twitter's perpetual "Hey just go build your own twitter", which is obviously nearly impossible to do. So he was like "Hey look Twitter, if you don't like it just go build your own Tesla and SpaceX and get rich enough to buy it back from me lol". Pretty boss move.
Old 04-26-2022, 09:03 AM
Banned

I could also see a situation where he doesn't change much in the way of banning people, other than applying the policies consistently, which means lots of lefties who fly under the radar for having the right politics or being a member of the right "protected class" might start finally getting banned for their own blatant racism and violation of policies.

So as much as I'd like to see much less censorship overall, I could accept that outcome too.