Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2022, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Hmm whats he mean like he mean how like real men get shot up and the cowards hide and survive and then have kids?

I always wonder about that...

Sometimes I think mankind exists because of love, like during all the hell and war and shit, some small group of nice folk get together and have like 17 kids and live in a grass hut and love each other, and then those kids ahve 17 kids etc while the world rebuilds, and then we get a higher % of loving, empathetic humans.

Like I think that's how nature works.. but... I always wonder war how it's like the strong and good men die but the cowards survive.. holy crap wait, if war is satans design, of course he would create a system where the good hero's are culled and the shitty jerk face cowards are rewarded.

God damn the universe makes so much sense with god/devil.
Old 02-03-2022, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

I've been saying men are turning into pussies for years, and also on this forum.

But Sean Penn gets all the press.
Old 02-03-2022, 08:38 AM
Banned

So I'm right..? Pussies? Pearl clutching pussies? Fainting over a childrens book? LOL
Old 02-03-2022, 10:20 AM
Fire Giant

Gay and pedophile shit in kids school books should've already been abolished cant believe it took THIS fuckin long

LET'S GO BRANDON!
Old 02-03-2022, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Need to get that rich white owner out of Miami and have him replaced with another rich white owner. -NFL
Didja hear Zuck lost $31bn in "wealth"? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2022, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

If he did, yer gonna.

Old 02-03-2022, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gay and pedophile shit in kids school books should've already been abolished cant believe it took THIS fuckin long

LET'S GO BRANDON!
I think wonkie may be right, this guy has very similar dumbass energy as our banned, racist friend Teppler.
Old 02-03-2022, 02:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

LET'S GO BRANDON!
LOL imagine.. the patriots want to control all media, all books, all schools, and all teachers, but they are all about freedom of speech.. They are huge 1st amendment supporters.
Old 02-03-2022, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao put the grocery carts back

1. stop doing the most profitable type of corporation (food stuffs) job for them you idiot.

2. americans need jobs so stop trying to eliminate them because you're a nilhist part time working teenager that hates daddies

3. stop using the auto check out while bitching about unemployment

4. i would flat out deck the cart nark and mash his face into the pavement where it belongs
lol you sound like the kid who was taught to put the trash on the floor because janitors exist.
Old 02-03-2022, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner says, "Prime Minister Justin Trudeau tried to paint them all as a fringe group, but the mainstream is embracing them now!"
Closed Thread