Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2022, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elizondo look 19.5% who have NOT been vaccinated once for the original alpha variant tested positive for Covid while there is only 21% of the nation that hasn’t received at least one shot of a Covid vaccine.

At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose.

In fact your own data advertising more of a reason to get the latest booster targeting the BA.1 variant and offer some protection vs the BA.4/5 variants.

https://www.walgreens.com/healthcare...covid-19-index

Attachment 19203

Elizondo you are getting worse at posting misinformation. Don’t worry Elizondo, alphys can’t challenge you anymore for the title fakenews king of the elf forums.
Bro you so low IQ and grasping at straws

Pure comedy
Old 10-16-2022, 06:17 PM
Banned

You can tell who really has the agenda by the blasting of appeals to ban people presenting proof and common sense.
Old 10-16-2022, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can tell who really has the agenda by the blasting of appeals to ban people presenting proof and common sense.
He was a being a total dickhead and you know it.
Old 10-16-2022, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

The torch has been lit and I have come to the aid of the Unvaxxed.

Does anyone know anything about Alphys, social info or in game name? I really want to get ahold of him and consider him my mentor, though without a lot of the personal attacks. I think we can continue the crusade against the misinformation that vaccinated people continue to try to subject us to.

I think we should all reflect on the murder of Alphys as the spark that set aflame the spirit of the true anti-vaxx movement!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-17-2022, 01:57 AM
Banned

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/10/1...olomea-verona/

Look at this steroid abuser (lol)
Old 10-17-2022, 03:06 PM
Banned

"The Vaccinated": "I've been vaccnated so now I'm safe. I love science. It's way better than having faith in people."

Me: "So you're a man of science? Excellent. Show me scientific proof you were vaccinated then."

"The Vaccinated": "Have faith in me when I tell you I was vaccinated."

Me: "Hold on, let me write that down in my log book....'calls himself scientific yet has no scientific evidence...wants me to have faith in him instead'. Okay, anything else you want to tell me?"

"The Vaccinated": "Yes, you used to be a monkey"

Me: "Scientific evidence?"

"The Vaccinated": "Have faith in me."
Old 10-17-2022, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The torch has been lit and I have come to the aid of the Unvaxxed.

Does anyone know anything about Alphys, social info or in game name? I really want to get ahold of him and consider him my mentor, though without a lot of the personal attacks. I think we can continue the crusade against the misinformation that vaccinated people continue to try to subject us to.

I think we should all reflect on the murder of Alphys as the spark that set aflame the spirit of the true anti-vaxx movement!

You sound like a leftist being so worried about misinformation

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 10-17-2022, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

This is why we need a mark on the right hand if you've taken the jab, or forehead scan if not vaccinated.

Faith is for the fools!
Old 10-17-2022, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why we need a mark on the right hand if you've taken the jab, or forehead scan if not vaccinated.

Faith is for the fools!
That's still faith.
Old 10-17-2022, 03:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound like a leftist being so worried about misinformation
Misinformation has gone both ways during this entire epidemic. Initially, if you were on the pulse of this rollout. It was along the lines of

-Initial Wuhan outbreak information posted
-Videos of Chinese people seizuring, being welded in homes, wriggling plastic body bags lining the streets
Was this the original 80% deadly version that quickly mutated to something more virulent but less deadly?
-Summer of love starts, Chinese new years festival is going strong, and it is racist to object to this - Weak start to the misinformation?
-Start of lockdowns begins, as does the summer of love. - We are told to not buy masks, since they are not required outside of hospitals.
-Mask uses turns into requirement, but a cloth facial covering is OK, like a bandana, but this is also at the same time of mass violence? Maybe a cover to assist rioters?
-Riots are OK and do not spread covid, but 4 people hanging out will spread covid. Sort of the REAL start to the misinformation
- Vaccine is announced, operations " Warp speed " Everyone is against this, sort of? I was not watching much TV. I recall during the debates Kamala saying, " I would never take a vaccine trump developed "
-Weird election, lots of empty parking lots, parked jeep liberties, weird statistics, but here we are.
-Vaccine is now widely accepted as a good thing, and is recommended for at risk groups

I consider that to really be the end of the pandemic, as once the vaccine rollout started. It was confusion and chaos everywhere. Fights over WHO GETS IT?!

I remember the first doses needing to be below 100F or something, special cold storage, but they quickly got rid of that?

I recall rolling morgues, the fridge trailers for bodies, but... Never any news coverage?

In Central Park NY they had mass burial sites, but were those real or just implied? There doesnt seem to be any information about this.

The misinformation is just all over the place, and now, we are being told that the vaccine was never meant to actually stop the virus being transmitted, that was just all the media people all together making a mistake or something along those lines......

I skipped a long of the weird stuff, like the really weird lockdown stuff. People spraying their drinks with hand sanitzer. The mask police. We never had any real checkpoints in the USA. My Canadian cousins had to flash QR codes to get into the grocery store.

Then slowly, the well tested vaccine is producing all sorts of side effects. Which can be dismissed, but now they cant.

Its a very strange situation we are living in right now as the weather starts to cool again. A lot of places are pushing a 4th or 5th dose, or boosters, or masking again.

I would say anti-vaxx misinformation is more along the lines of
-I dont trust this
-Anecdotal experiences

Where the mainstream misinformation is
-We lied about everything, but thats a good thing
-Repeat
Closed Thread