Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-16-2022, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elfminster, show on the doll where a woman hurt you and turned you into a rampant misogynist.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Last edited by Jibartik; 10-16-2022 at 11:30 AM..
Old 10-16-2022, 11:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can tell god is a woman because humanity is retarted.
Not to mention you have to give up a part of your paycheck every week. If you lie, you have to sit down and confess everything, wants constant attention....

...holy shit....god is a woman
Old 10-16-2022, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Cant live with em. Cant live without em.
Old 10-16-2022, 01:28 PM
Banned

Would laugh if humans just stopped breeding entirely one smol grp at a time.

Any records of this in nature? Would be so cool.
Old 10-16-2022, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As in abstinence basically? Then I'd say yes. Monks, nuns, eunuchs. So I'd suppose yes there are records of this in "history" but does that count as nature? Cuz everything about humans seems pretty unnatural when you compare them to well, literally everything else in nature... Who would record this? Onlookers? That seems pretty sick but entirely human. The participants? They would decide as a community to set in motion what's essentially a slow motion suicide pact and preemptively record the assumed outcome? What if someone bitches out and leaves and gets laid? Did this incident then fail or are they then just excluded from this record of ex-creation? These are things I need to know before I can feel whether I can laugh or not? I'm just gonna assume it's funny and picture Nelson saying "Haha! You died!" In the midst of a bunch of empty huts

[Edit] or like remember that movie Children of Men? That was a pretty badass movie I thought
Last edited by goblinmob; 10-16-2022 at 01:58 PM..
Old 10-16-2022, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinmob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As in abstinence basically? Then I'd say yes. Monks, nuns, eunuchs. So I'd suppose yes there are records of this in "history" but does that count as nature? Cuz everything about humans seems pretty unnatural when you compare them to well, literally everything else in nature... Who would record this? Onlookers? That seems pretty sick but entirely human. The participants? They would decide as a community to set in motion what's essentially a slow motion suicide pact and preemptively record the assumed outcome? What if someone bitches out and leaves and gets laid? Did this incident then fail or are they then just excluded from this record of ex-creation? These are things I need to know before I can feel whether I can laugh or not? I'm just gonna assume it's funny and picture Nelson saying "Haha! You died!" In the midst of a bunch of empty huts

[Edit] or like remember that movie Children of Men? That was a pretty badass movie I thought
All very good points and questions. I don't really have any answers. Glad to see your meds have been adjusted and are working well.

The only instance in nature I can recall learning about is a species of fish where if they are safe and in abundance the have fewer offspring. And when their predation is high they make more offspring and breed more often.
Old 10-16-2022, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All very good points and questions. I don't really have any answers. Glad to see your meds have been adjusted and are working well.

The only instance in nature I can recall learning about is a species of fish where if they are safe and in abundance the have fewer offspring. And when their predation is high they make more offspring and breed more often.
I tip my hat to you. You have out -snarked me with both grace and elegance in such unphased simplicity. Maybe next time!

That's cool about them fish tho. Yeah I think (outside religious motivations) you'd be pretty hard-pressed to find and community of humans with that kind of foresight!
Old 10-17-2022, 09:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elfminster, show on the doll where a woman hurt you and turned you into a rampant misogynist.
Old 10-17-2022, 09:39 AM
Banned

Quote:

I've yet to see any proof humans breed.
Old 10-17-2022, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Wow, you went through all the trouble of making an image of text just to falsely attribute a quote to me.

Meanwhile, calling someone names doesn't make a person misogynist (or racist or homophobic) ... their actions do.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.