Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2023, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a law was passed that said it’s punishable by life in prison for a parent to molest their child.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your vile purity test

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Ekco; 03-31-2023 at 09:20 PM..
Old 03-31-2023, 09:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Everyone I don't like is Pedo/Hitler. Enjoy the muck piggie.
Old 03-31-2023, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

i don't always make really bad slippery slope defenses, but when i do. it involves keeping the tyrannical state's nose out of my freedom to fuck my child.

~aussenseiter.
Old 03-31-2023, 09:30 PM
Banned

The fundie retards think letting your kids be gay is molesting them, unfortunately they own lots of guns.
Old 03-31-2023, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fundie retards think letting your kids be gay is molesting them, unfortunately they own lots of guns.
if topgun meant that instead of actual molestation, okay. but like it's still a strange couple posts in a row there regardless
Old 03-31-2023, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't always make really bad slippery slope defenses, but when i do. it involves keeping the tyrannical state's nose out of my freedom to fuck my child.

~aussenseiter.
How is it a slippery slope? I think you are just making noises you don't know the meaning of.
Old 03-31-2023, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is it a slippery slope? I think you are just making noises you don't know the meaning of.
purity tests are bad, involving questions like do you smoke weed or are you gay. but like... molestation laws i don't think fall under that.

slippery slope might be the wrong word for that exchange but i think it works well enough
Old 03-31-2023, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
if topgun meant that instead of actual molestation, okay. but like it's still a strange couple posts in a row there regardless
This stuff isn't far fetched if we're talking about GOPtards, what about all the states trying to lock parents up for having the nerve to let their kids be trans?
Old 03-31-2023, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This stuff isn't far fetched if we're talking about GOPtards, what about all the states trying to lock parents up for having the nerve to let their kids be trans?
there still should be a legit debate about puberty blockers or other procedures. and i feel the "party of science" is more concerned with just being on the opposite side of the religious right they're defending shit without even really giving it much thought.

and how that debate goes, yes child protective services should get involved. and if laws are passed, they should be enforced.

and for the record i'm not some puritan. i'm literally a transhumanist, whatever kinky shit consenting adults want to do I'm all for and support.
Last edited by Ekco; 03-31-2023 at 09:49 PM..
Old 03-31-2023, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
there still should be a legit debate about puberty blockers or other procedures. and i feel the "party of science" is more concerned with just being on the opposite side of the religious right their defending shit without even really giving it much thought.

and how that debate goes, yes child protective services should get involved. and if laws are passed, they should be enforced.
I'm sure those crazy leftist libs are just being reactionary and the religious right and other assorted paste eaters actually have all the science on their side [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread