Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-30-2023, 07:15 PM
Banned

Today I learned how to mind my manners.

To elaborate, last night I attempted to open a new discussion thread about why derek chauvin is totally innocent. The thread was unceremoniously removed!

Why? I can only speculate, but it's probably cause I don't understand that innocent people are supposed to be in jail. To think otherwise is downright rude and now I am a better person.
Old 11-30-2023, 07:43 PM
Fire Giant

I watched some trainees do some good work. Time and effort paying off!
Old 11-30-2023, 08:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

To elaborate, last night I attempted to open a new discussion thread about why derek chauvin is totally innocent. The thread was unceremoniously removed!

Why? I can only speculate, but it's probably cause I don't understand that innocent people are supposed to be in jail. To think otherwise is downright rude and now I am a better person.
Never question the undying loyalty of the disciples of Saint Floyd of Fentanyl. To speak of Chauvin as an innocent man is blasphemy!
Old 11-30-2023, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never question the undying loyalty of the disciples of Saint Floyd of Fentanyl. To speak of Chauvin as an innocent man is blasphemy!
That's true, and I'm glad that we agree on that salient point which is why this is another good thing that happened today- in keeping with the theme of the thread.

In the past, I've been tempted to think that maybe he didn't do anything wrong and that he shouldn't be getting stabbed in prison during a completely unjustifiable life sentence, but then I wise up and realize yes he totally deserves it by some logic I can never seem to clearly articulate.

This is a good thing that happened today!
Old 11-30-2023, 08:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's true, and I'm glad that we agree on that salient point which is why this is another good thing that happened today- in keeping with the theme of the thread.

In the past, I've been tempted to think that maybe he didn't do anything wrong and that he shouldn't be getting stabbed in prison during a completely unjustifiable life sentence, but then I wise up and realize yes he totally deserves it by some logic I can never seem to clearly articulate.

This is a good thing that happened today!
They usually have had immunity barring misconduct, but department policy can also be illegal under color of law.
Old 11-30-2023, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Pulled from the ether and here's your answer:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/g...cussionid=2559
Old 11-30-2023, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pulled from the ether and here's your answer:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/g...cussionid=2559
I can't click on those links, it says I don't have permission to access them.

I suppose I think that derek chauvin being unjustly imprisoned for life and then also just getting stabbed is a topic that anyone can discuss here in off-topic, instead of being relegated to the terrible shadow realm. But I'd be wrong in that belief, and I've now done the work to be a better person.

I like to rage against the machine, so I think innocent people should definitely be getting stabbed in prison while serving totally absurd and scandalous life sentences for dealing with serious problems imperfectly.

*gasping for breath* This is a good thing that happened today!
Old 11-30-2023, 09:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
I can't click on those links, it says I don't have permission to access them.

I suppose I think that derek chauvin being unjustly imprisoned for life and then also just getting stabbed is a topic that anyone can discuss here in off-topic, instead of being relegated to the terrible shadow realm. But I'd be wrong in that belief, and I've now done the work to be a better person.

I like to rage against the machine, so I think innocent people should definitely be getting stabbed in prison while serving totally absurd and scandalous life sentences for dealing with serious problems imperfectly.

*gasping for breath* This is a good thing that happened today!
Jury verdicts are naturally just. He shouldn't be stabbed though.

(Bankai; Sever Itonowashi)
Old 11-30-2023, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jury verdicts are naturally just. He shouldn't be stabbed though.

(Bankai; Sever Itonowashi)
The jury got him stabbed tho.
Old 11-30-2023, 09:33 PM
Banned

Look if you think that just because a guy is insanely muscular and has a gigantic criminal record including violent robbery and assault and you're privy to all of that because you're a cop and you can just look up his name in two seconds before you arrive at the scene and discover oh this guy might kill us and then you try to, like, defend the public by restraining him, you should probably go to jail for life and get stabbed in jail while already serving a completely fraudulent life sentence.

I'm glad I've had this moral epiphany today.