Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2018, 12:45 AM
Banned

Default Why I went from having a good time to not

I had recently made my return to play EQ, i managed actually to fall back in with some old azrael pals and it has been quite enjoyable. At least up until recently. And im not putting it on them. And im not putting it on tune and co either.

Again, Honestly I just don't know wtf is going on. Why this server can't be managed properly by staff. Why obvious petition baiting and GM manipulation is put up with. I honestly don't get it. I have gone through this 3 times. And I have had alot of banned and suspended characters going through it.

What it gets down to is. I know better than to log in to do guild events because im afraid im going to get caught on video accidentally training, and bam 30 day suspension, or a ban or however the GM feels on that particular day. I am to afraid to log in and play the game. Because i value my characters to much.

Server has become yet again, who can take the staff for a ride the hardest to punish the other guild. It isn't about the pvp, it isn't about the pixels. it's straight up about manipulation of the server staff into getting them to put bans and suspensions on people. And what the fuck is going on that the staff can't see this shit? Why is this shit even entertained in the first place? What in the god damn fuck is going on. I like at tune's youtube channel and I see videos named banksy training, and some other of my characters as well? Like are you kidding me?

Why does red still not have its own community GM?
Why do GM's even bother with red server, since this petition quest shit we have seen a 100pop drop from 250 to 150.
If Red truly does serve as a buffer to keep us out of blue, I might be taking my red pals over to blue server to make the guild < Fix Red > and break out my biggest EQ elf law book and get to work on that server.

What THE FUCK is going on?