Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2015, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New TMO. Same as the old TMO.
You must really be retarded. So, last week was it? When zeelot was here bashing everyone that wasn't "real tmo". And you idiots try to make this claim that Forsaken is just TMO under a different name. When clearly the real leader of TMO wants nothing to do with anyone left still playing on blue.

People like this Thomas guy make this toxic community worse to play with than the staff making a lot of rules/decisions
Old 06-14-2015, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by portbitch69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must really be retarded. So, last week was it? When zeelot was here bashing everyone that wasn't "real tmo". And you idiots try to make this claim that Forsaken is just TMO under a different name. When clearly the real leader of TMO wants nothing to do with anyone left still playing on blue.

People like this Thomas guy make this toxic community worse to play with than the staff making a lot of rules/decisions
The funny part is the people who are saying Forsaken isn't a new guild here... a saying they are a brand new guild when it concerns getting a Sky Rotation slot.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-14-2015, 12:18 PM
Banned

The funny part is, when was the last time you actually cared about blue server? Why do you still post here like people care about your opinion? You were part of the TMO scum that everyone hates, thanks for ruining a chance for a new guild
Old 06-14-2015, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by portbitch69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me give you a tip. Nobody gives a fuck about the inner turmoil of TMO. Stop bringing it up.

Quote:
You come here to criticize me for my toxic effect on the raid scene? I'm not the one that got raid suspended after only three kills. Hypocrite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The funny part is the people who are saying Forsaken isn't a new guild here... a saying they are a brand new guild when it concerns getting a Sky Rotation slot.
They're not the ones who ever claimed it was a different guild. The onus is on TMO/Foreskin to prove they are separate entities. How do you do that? Carrying over part of the guild bank? Carrying over up to 250 DKP? Appointing many of the same people that were officers in TMO as officers in Foreskin? Trying to claim TMOs sky slot?

Are they different or not? Prove it.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-14-2015, 12:54 PM
Banned

You're bringing toxicity to this while community, not just the raid scene. The endless posts trying to disprove people who just want to play and enjoy the game is stupid. You should care a little about the "inner turmoil of TMO" because it explains exactly why Forsaken did what they did to create a new guild. It sucks they got caught up in the raid rules and got suspended, but hasn't that happened to every guild so far? I would guess 50% of the total raid suspensions given out were surprising and the guild didn't know any better because no one has ever raided this content with this many rules before.

Keep on trolling these forums though, people care a lot about you

I'm not in or ever was in any of these guilds by the way.
Old 06-14-2015, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

^ deflect post
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-14-2015, 01:03 PM
Banned

^ deflected my deflect post....I win
Old 06-14-2015, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Haha, I'll leave the tangents to you and Alarti. I don't have to explain myself to you. Let me know when you can actually address any substance with your posts.
Old 06-14-2015, 01:12 PM
Banned

Please do us all a favor and stop trying to explain any of urself to anyone anywhere around here
Old 06-14-2015, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

^ more deflect
Closed Thread