Wilderness stranding 0 0%
These stairs sure are slippery! 3 25.00%
Roller coaster 2 16.67%
American Airlines Flight 11 economy class ticket 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2022, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Murder the unintelligent?
Yes because literally "does not have a brain" is the equivalent of "[has an] unintelligent [brain]" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The fact that you equate the two clearly different things (as different as a fetus and a baby) speaks so much about your intelligence.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-27-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes because
k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2022, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lora thinks:

fetus' are dead until they pass through a birth canal or c section

The human clump of cells looks more like a gnat so therefore not human

Suffering exists in the world so therefore its better to kill the baby.
Loramin thinks fetuses are undead, so first you have to find the phylactery.
Old 06-27-2022, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes because literally "does not have a brain" is the equivalent of "[has an] unintelligent [brain]" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The fact that you equate the two clearly different things (as different as a fetus and a baby) speaks so much about your intelligence.
You're using specious reasoning, do you know what that is?

Anthropomorphizing, do you know what that means?

The comparisons you are making are not science.
Old 06-27-2022, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're using specious reasoning, do you know what that is?

Anthropomorphizing, do you know what that means?

The comparisons you are making are not science.
You can only anthropomorphize something that isn't human ... so that means we both agree fetuses aren't humans? (yet ... they will be someday, just like a chicken will become an egg ... but chickens != eggs)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-27-2022, 03:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You can only anthropomorphize something that isn't human ... so that means we both agree fetuses aren't humans? (yet ... they will be someday, just like a chicken will become an egg ... but chickens != eggs)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2022, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

lor - So how badly do I need to damage my brain for it to be ok under the law for a woman to kill me?

Old 06-27-2022, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You are literally saying a human is not a human until you can use anthropomorphism to prove it is or not.

"can you say it looks more like a human than a gnat? no? then its not human" that is your entire (not science based) argument right now.

Same as the chicken argument, The chicken does not get nurtured into a chicken.

It is one at fertilization, it just takes time for DNA to grow god dammit.

If you stomp on a chicken egg, will a chicken maybe grow? Because its just the same shit, so what difference does it make if its stomped on or not???
Old 06-27-2022, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lor - So how badly do I need to damage my brain for it to be ok under the law for a woman to kill me?
As a matter of fact, we do have laws that let your close family members (male or female) terminate your life if you are brain dead. I'm sure the exact details vary by state, so consult them on how much you need to damage your brain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are literally saying a human is not a human until you can use anthropomorphism to prove it is or not.

"can you say it looks more like a human than a gnat? no? then its not human" that is your entire (not science based) argument right now.

Same as the chicken argument, The chicken does not get nurtured into a chicken.

It is one at fertilization, it just takes time for DNA to grow god dammit.

If you stomp on a chicken egg, will a chicken maybe grow? Because its just the same shit, so what difference does it make if its stomped on or not???
I literally think an egg is not a chicken. It's that simple ... but it is fun watching y'all tie yourself in knots trying to argue that an egg is a chicken.

Old 06-27-2022, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I have no idea what you're even talking about with this, or that earlier thing about gnats. My opinions on gnats being closer to humans than fetuses (because they are actually alive and fetuses aren't) comes from my high school biology class; clearly you slept through your's [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whomever taught your biology class doesn't know what they are talking about then[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gnats are significantly different from human beings at all stages of development. That is scientific fact.