Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2022, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't vote to hold onto these reserves so that we could use them in an emergency, so that some other companies down the road could sell it for profit.

This is outrageous it makes me so sad to think that this country is finished and we're just selling the reserves now for profit what a disaster this generation has caused.

Watch the movie New Order on Hulu. That's our future. Nobody good survives.
lmao talking about voting while continuing to openly endorse Trump's attempted coup is pretty fucking rich.
Old 07-15-2022, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're on a war footing since 2020. That's the situation the SPR was invented for.

Think smarter, not harder.
Its national oil its for US to be secure in war time not to spend it selling for profit.

Whatever enjoy your apocalypse, I will.
Old 07-15-2022, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao talking about voting while continuing to openly endorse Trump's attempted coup is pretty fucking rich.
yeah at this point why vote look the democrats are fire selling our national oil while they allow their white rich polticians sons to buy crack and traffic hookers.

The age of voting is coming to an end weather you like it or not. You have one, maybe 2 national elections left before it's all over.
Old 07-15-2022, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah at this point why vote look the democrats are fire selling our national oil while they allow their white rich polticians sons to buy crack and traffic hookers.

The age of voting is coming to an end weather you like it or not. You have one, maybe 2 national elections left before it's all over.
China has the refinery capacity, we don't. Maybe talk to the guy that let them shut down? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-15-2022, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

It’s whether* you moron.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 07-15-2022, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
China has the refinery capacity, we don't. Maybe talk to the guy that let them shut down? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is accoding to the very people proffiting off the oil ok and the link i provided so please. If we ceased paying the countries we were at war with for oil, and refined our national oil instead of buying theirs and selling our national oil back to them to refine, we'd be paying a dollar a gallon.

Even if you thought we should use the national oil the way were doing it wastes 90% of their value and provide the tax payer with virtually nothing in return because is what a hard core libertarian that thinks if you built the oil field you own the oil field.
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-15-2022 at 03:51 PM..
Old 07-15-2022, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s whether* you moron.
Let's not forget about how things turned out the last time these inbred hicks got mad about an election and tried to secede.
Old 07-15-2022, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

How can I possibly be the bad guy for saying we're giving free money to the oil companies????

This literally is what every democrat has been campaigning to stop for 30 years what the fuck!?

The only president that ever tried to do this in your lifetime was BUSH! wtf friggen frick!
Old 07-15-2022, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This is accoding to the very people proffiting off the oil ok and the link i provided so please. If we ceased paying the countries we were at war with for oil, and refined our national oil instead of buying theirs and selling our national oil back to them to refine, we'd be paying a dollar a gallon.

Even if you thought we should use the national oil the way were doing it wastes 90% of their value and provide the tax payer with virtually nothing in return because is what a hard core libertarian that thinks if you built the oil field you own the oil field.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-15-2022, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
USA

Closed Thread