Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2022, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

kids hate daddies
Old 02-09-2022, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's harm reduction for the people that aren't using. American freedom entitles "druggies", if I may be so "blunt" to the same freedom of movement and interaction as everyone else.

You want them disease free when they cook your burger, don't you? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve actually had to call out of work recently due to having the screaming shits after getting Mexican food. Normally Taco Bro’s (They’re called Taco Boys but I call them Taco Bros, I eat there so often they all know my name) is fine, but 2 weeks ago I had to stay on my toilet almost all night, or get woken up every hour running to it. I still went into work going on like 2 total broken up hours of sleep, and actually got Taco Bro’s again the next day figuring there was no way it was them, I’ve gotten them so many times before with no problems

Again that night the screaming shits. I tried to sleep on the toilet with my head propped against the bathroom wall but the wall was just slightly too far away to do that. I couldn’t do two nights in a row on 2 hours of sleep so I had to call out

Got Taco Bro’s since without problems incl today though and so far so good. But we’ll see at midnight. Their Barbacoa is just so freakin good
Old 02-09-2022, 09:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's about sharing the implements, you're smarter than this and you know better.
Not all sharing of implements is created equal. Sharing needles is significantly riskier than putting your mouth on the same pipe as somebody else, which potheads have been doing for decades. That should be obvious, you're smarter than this and you know better.
Old 02-09-2022, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not all sharing of implements is created equal. Sharing needles is significantly riskier than putting your mouth on the same pipe as somebody else, which potheads have been doing for decades. That should be obvious, you're smarter than this and you know better.
See above. Cleanliness is next to godliness, drugoid.
Old 02-09-2022, 09:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
See above. Cleanliness is next to godliness, drugoid.
I have no idea what this means but okay
Old 02-09-2022, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no idea what this means but okay
What makes weedpipe sharing any less a vector for spreading disease than crack pipe sharing?

Maybe not as smart as I thought. 💨🧫
Old 02-09-2022, 09:29 PM
Banned

All I want to do is wear a dress make bread for my family and garden some veg for them.
Maybe keep up with the majority of the housework, yardwork so they have free time.
Maybe go swimming or snorkeling on a yearly vacation.

Tbh I think that's too much to ask for right now tho. And unfair to others. Probably. Lol.

How come every American cant live like this?
Last edited by starkind; 02-09-2022 at 09:32 PM..
Old 02-09-2022, 09:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve actually had to call out of work recently due to having the screaming shits after getting Mexican food. Normally Taco Bro’s (They’re called Taco Boys but I call them Taco Bros, I eat there so often they all know my name) is fine, but 2 weeks ago I had to stay on my toilet almost all night, or get woken up every hour running to it. I still went into work going on like 2 total broken up hours of sleep, and actually got Taco Bro’s again the next day figuring there was no way it was them, I’ve gotten them so many times before with no problems

Again that night the screaming shits. I tried to sleep on the toilet with my head propped against the bathroom wall but the wall was just slightly too far away to do that. I couldn’t do two nights in a row on 2 hours of sleep so I had to call out

Got Taco Bro’s since without problems incl today though and so far so good. But we’ll see at midnight. Their Barbacoa is just so freakin good
Ya diarrhea preceded my er visit. R.i.p.
Old 02-09-2022, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
What makes weedpipe sharing any less a vector for spreading disease than crack pipe sharing?

Maybe not as smart as I thought. 💨🧫
Neither should be all that dangerous

If a crack or meth user doesn’t have a pipe handy, the best alternative is a light bulb after ripping out the metal part and the “guts” first. I guess they could theoretically cut their lips on that, but even the edges of the bulb are usually blunted and if they break it the entire bulb breaks and is useless
Old 02-09-2022, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neither should be all that dangerous

If a crack or meth user doesn’t have a pipe handy, the best alternative is a light bulb after ripping out the metal part and the “guts” first. I guess they could theoretically cut their lips on that, but even the edges of the bulb are usually blunted and if they break it the entire bulb breaks and is useless
Are there orders to talk about cuts in your circles?

Humans are filthy diseased animals, crack and weed pipe users more than average. 🤢🤮
Closed Thread