Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-05-2022, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably is, honestly.

He doesn't have billionaire backers forcing him what to type.
You guys will just back whoever's sucking Putin's balls today, but I can't say that I'm very surprised.
Old 10-05-2022, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys will just back whoever's sucking Putin's balls today, but I can't say that I'm very surprised.
Doesn’t matter man, at least for now Russia is getting its ass kicked. Hopefully that keeps up
Old 10-05-2022, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Now it’s time to settle Armenia

Nagorno-Karabakh is Armenian land andit’s time for the international community to stop Jihadist aggression against her

And to nuke China
Old 10-05-2022, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Trump should just go into comedy

He’s the funniest dude since Dave chappelle back in the day
Old 10-05-2022, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ive found most people who resort to anger are mad at themselves more than they are the people they are screaming about.

Quote:
Schizos like Jib don't really care about reality on the ground, for instance he still thinks Trump is going to get reinstated any day now.
Why do you talk about the validity of the news, then say something I have not once said in 20k posts?

You're so angry and sad and mad and bad.

Trump will become president when he becomes re-elected, because your side has nothing to offer except anger hate mad sad and bad canddiates like yourself.
Old 10-05-2022, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ive found most people who resort to anger are mad at themselves more than they are the people they are screaming about.
I don't see what's so inherently wrong with admitting various things piss us off in life. People care about shit, and when that shit gets ruined, you get mad. It's normal. Jesus got mad sometimes. And I say this knowing full well sometimes people are mad at me.

Similarly, I don't get what 'rent free' really means anymore. Like, a normal part of human relationships is remembering what people say and do, even online.

Maybe I'm just hedging my bets.
Old 10-05-2022, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump will become president when he becomes re-elected, because your side has nothing to offer except anger hate mad sad and bad canddiates like yourself.
This country has a long history of electing presidential candidates who were already losers. If Grover Cleveland can do it, why can't the billionaire pedophile you worship?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Horza; 10-05-2022 at 01:20 PM..
Old 10-05-2022, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This country has a long history of electing presidential candidates who were already losers. If Grover Cleveland can do it, why can't the billionaire pedophile you worship?
So far you are the only person in the last 100 days to refer to trump as masonic.

What was it I was saying about angry people, being mad at themselves?
Old 10-05-2022, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see what's so inherently wrong with admitting various things piss us off in life. People care about shit, and when that shit gets ruined, you get mad. It's normal. Jesus got mad sometimes. And I say this knowing full well sometimes people are mad at me.

Similarly, I don't get what 'rent free' really means anymore. Like, a normal part of human relationships is remembering what people say and do, even online.

Maybe I'm just hedging my bets.
I aint ever met someone who is happy with who they are, and is angry at other people.
Old 10-05-2022, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Jib's argument that all non-Trump supporters are just secretly angry with themselves and will inevitably vote GOP once they work out their issues has about 80 million flaws in it (eight million more than Epstein's BFF got).