Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-04-2022, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Slava Armenia
Old 10-04-2022, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh then why was me doing exactly the same thing you were doing (not starting the war), supporting putin??????????????????????????????

You're such a coward, man up and stand up for what you said.
You blamed Biden instead of Putin

That’s why you’re a simp. Not because either of us started the war (we didn’t)
Old 10-04-2022, 01:53 PM
Banned

Can someone tell me why Vladimir Putin invading Ukraine is Joe Biden's fault? I'd have thought it was the guy who was in charge of the Russian military

Donnie would not have handled it better, mainly because the only thing Donnie ever handled well was a Twitter account
Old 10-04-2022, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You blamed Biden instead of Putin

That’s why you’re a simp. Not because either of us started the war (we didn’t)
Wrong I said his weakness started it, then you said this 300 pages later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what provokes a bully? Weakness.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-04-2022, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone tell me why Vladimir Putin invading Ukraine is Joe Biden's fault?
Because he slipped up and said, "if it's a minor incursion, we'll have to talk about what to do." And the next day Putin announced a minor incurion into Ukraine.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again: don's tough talk, and drone striking of high ranking military officials, is why there was on pause for 4 years.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-04-2022 at 01:57 PM..
Old 10-04-2022, 01:56 PM
Banned

And then, was it American tanks or Russian tanks that rolled into eastern Ukraine?

What is he supposed to do? Prevent World War 3 or start it deliberately?
Old 10-04-2022, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And then, was it American tanks or Russian tanks that rolled into eastern Ukraine?
Do you believe that drug dealers, or drug suppliers are the problem?

Do you think crime in poor communities, is because of the communities, or do you think because of the system that creates them?

Quote:
What is he supposed to do? Prevent World War 3 or start it deliberately?
We should have pandered to putin politically on the world stage like trump was doing, until Putin retired or died of old age, and then we encouraged the election of a far left western leader that the CIA can control.

IDK about you guys, but I know a lot of russians, and I really enjoyed gaming with them, and theri contributions to the internet since the cold war.

And now that's all ruined, just because of flags.
Old 10-04-2022, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you believe that drug dealers, or drug suppliers are the problem?
I read in a wizard book that to control the wolves you don't hunt the wolves.

You hunt the wabbits.
Old 10-04-2022, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Donnie would not have handled it better, mainly because the only thing Donnie ever handled well was a Twitter account
Doesn't necessarily demand competence.

I half suspect they cooled their heels between annexing Crimea and invading Ukraine proper, while Trump was in office, because nobody quite knew how that cukoo would react. Sometimes instability can have a deterrent effect. Obama and Biden are stable, predictable, and sane. Those men are not going to start WW3 over a modest eastern European nation. But Trump? If he's half the unstable megalomaniac madman the left spent 4 years describing him as, who can be entirely sure?
Old 10-04-2022, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't necessarily demand competence.

I half suspect they cooled their heels between annexing Crimea and invading Ukraine proper, while Trump was in office, because nobody quite knew how that cukoo would react. Sometimes instability can have a deterrent effect. Obama and Biden are stable, predictable, and sane. Those men are not going to start WW3 over a modest eastern European nation. But Trump? If he's half the unstable megalomaniac madman the left spent 4 years describing him as, who can be entirely sure?
I really really believe this is the reason.

A lot of folks say "its because trump was anti nato" but this is the USA and putin has been through like 4 presidents, it matters not what a president wants it matters what the next one wants.

Maybe he was waiting for trump to disband nato.

Maybe he wasnt.

If he was, he'd have been 80 before he found out trump was just leading him on and wasnt going to do anything he rants about (like all politicans).

All we had to do was make it another 10 years of stroking that little mans ego and we'd all be able to enter the next phase of russian history together.

But NOOooOOOOOo