Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-02-2022, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mentioned bookchin, anarcho-communisim (aka antifa) a couple of times and thats about it. I'm convinced you think revolution now, we will figure out paradise after wandering in the desert for years later. I bet you have no clue what to do after the revolution.

Just destruction now.

You mentioned you hate hierarchies, hierarchies are so engrained in the human experience that its natural law at this point. You would be one of the last people I would trust in power. I doubt you would be able to reconcile with people organizing themselves into their own hiarchies.

Ecology of freedom is still on my shelf, currently on a fiction kick. Maybe it will be my next read. It will be meaningless to me though if his presupposition
is destruction of useful hierarchies.
Bookchin will do a better job explaining what happens afterward than I ever could. Good for you that I don't seek power. I just seek the defeat of the right, really. I know my role.

Just because you want it to be does not make hierarchy natural. There have been plenty of cooperative groups of human beings. But I suppose that's one way for you to confirm that the right is really only about preserving the hierarchy, so thanks.
Old 10-02-2022, 02:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bookchin will do a better job explaining what happens afterward than I ever could. Good for you that I don't seek power. I just seek the defeat of the right, really. I know my role.
Doubtful, all commies say that.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 10-02-2022, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doubtful, all commies say that.
Haha. Well, if I become President, you can write me an angry letter telling me what a hypocrite I am and that I promised on the elf forum not to do what I just did
Old 10-02-2022, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Just a little Arminian genocide 2.0 from the good guys nothing to see here.
Old 10-02-2022, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

You finally catch that story on the news? I mentioned trump ignoring that land grab in 2020 and Biden ignoring it worsening now (other than sending pelosi)

Not sure how you figure they’re the good guys though. Turkey was allowed into NATO when things were different. They’ll be kicked out eventually (or Erdogan will lose)
Old 10-02-2022, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

I was talking about the mass execution video from this week going around that the world is going to ignore.

And I've backed you on every post about that and have wondered why you also dont care anymore either considering they've been a very important asset to your little world war.
Old 10-02-2022, 11:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just because you want it to be does not make hierarchy natural. There have been plenty of cooperative groups of human beings. But I suppose that's one way for you to confirm that the right is really only about preserving the hierarchy, so thanks.
There are hierarchies in far left communities.

Hierarchies form on their own, even when you don't want them to.

The entire Identity Politics the Left is currently engaged with is drowning in hierarchies.
Old 10-02-2022, 11:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are hierarchies in far left communities.

Hierarchies form on their own, even when you don't want them to.

The entire Identity Politics the Left is currently engaged with is drowning in hierarchies.
Check it out, it's the part where they argue against a point I was never making
Old 10-02-2022, 11:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Check it out, it's the part where they argue against a point I was never making
Here's your quote:

"Just because you want it to be does not make hierarchy natural. There have been plenty of cooperative groups of human beings."

That statement leads me to believe you think there can be groups without heirarchy.

Heirarchies always form. Officially and/or unofficially.

Even among a group of friends, heirarchies form.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:11 AM
Banned

I made an ambiguous statement.

There sure can be groups without hierarchy. Cooperation is just as natural as hierarchy. Cooperation can exist within or without hierarchy. Cooperation can itself have hierarchy or it can lack it. I think there should be more groups without hierarchy.

Obviously, most groups that form do have hierarchies, I'm not blind. I criticize them because they're everywhere, including places they should be and shouldn't be.

But show me where I said that far left groups don't have them. Some do, some don't.