Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

[/QUOTE]Way back when, Amelinda did a broadcast saying words to the effect of "I'm watching you boxing, I suggest you stop"

...within a minute, 12 people logged out. Going back to 2010 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/QUOTE]

rofl xD i remeber this. i was in paw with my brother. She caught our warrior and cleric 2boxing and second that got broadcasted both went ld and never seen again. But then she went all power crazy and started rmt to unban x_x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:56 PM
Kobold

Hey its cool man, maybe next time you could just ask right? You've jumped to conclusions and thats fine, the gms will investigate and see nothing illegal is going on.

We would have liked to have a gaming weekend, but apparently not this weekend. I wish you the best of luck on finding the two boxers.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

The whole similar names thing was just one giant red flag since alot of boxers tend to do that.
You could try to petition the gms for namechange on one of your guys's characters to avoid the OMGBOXING spam
(yes i did jump to conclusions, I'm hot off the red99 server where boxing seems to be rampant)
Quote:
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry for a slight derail, but if you do want to play multiple accounts at once... take a look at the EQemu server list - I think P99 is about the only server on the list with rules on boxing, THF/EZserver/others all have boxers on, enjoy it over there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to OP
me and my group reported you both for suspicious activity.
The similar names, simultaneous casting time, and the auto-follow were cited as reasons why.
Forgive me If I am actually wrong, and that you are not a 2 boxer and just trying to enjoy the box with your partner, I just cannot tolerate boxers anymore. I sincerely apologize if this is the case.
Jesus Christ we have big brother watching us. "suspicious activity" wow this guy must be some dick head cop in RL. Get a grip! Really don't think it is your job to be the WATCHER of us all.

Auto Follow as a Red Flag? Have you EVER PL'ed someone. Didn't think so.
Last edited by webrunner5; 02-09-2013 at 11:13 PM..
Old 02-09-2013, 11:08 PM
Orc

I've talked to Sirken he never responds. I have send messages to everyone else on the staff asking for help,so I'm about over it anyway.When he calls my wife and I liars I took that as an insult along with never getting replys back from any of the staff not just Sirken. So if i stay banned so be it. Just know what goes on is not always fair and it doesn't seem to matter to anyone on the staff.
Last edited by kruzchek; 02-09-2013 at 11:17 PM..
Old 02-09-2013, 11:09 PM
Kobold

My wife thought it would be cute to have similar names and gear, mostly the names. But now its biting me in the ass. Ah well lesson learned I guess.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:10 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Same thing happened to my husband and I in DL when he was trying to teach me how to kite with the Yetis. Pringles, why do you automatically assume that he is trying to cover something up. Expressing frustration does not prove or disprove anything. Alovi, the only way you could possibly understand the frustration is if you were in fact accused of this same thing. I hope you are more fair in your judgements than the GM that accused my husband and I. If autofollowing is a sign of boxing, then why is it even part of the game code. There is no way to truly prove guilt or innocence once a GM has decided they think someone is guilty of boxing. Make sure if you are playing from the same IP that you give your comuters different names. Something we never realized to be an issue, but that seems to be one of the reasons the GM in our situation won't believe us. Who new lack of creativity when setting up my computer would lead to me not being able to play this game? Good luck Infuriati
Old 02-09-2013, 11:13 PM
Orc

You alway start that same stuff Swish. So you don't have friends or family that plays with you, it doesn't mean that everyone who gets IP exempt is boxing. I have a wife and two boys that use to play so I'm sorry you don't.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Auto Follow as a Red Flag? Have you EVER PL'ed someone. Didn't think so.
why would you use auto follow to pl? That's something new to me. Never heard of anyone doing it before
Quote:
Dance puppets dance.
Closed Thread