Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 02-12-2023, 02:54 PM
Large Bat

Default Pyzjn during double loot weeks

I discovered the 2 yrs old system of Pyzjn spawning.

I undoubtedly hold the highest kills on her and the highest amount of GBS loots.

This being said, one week in December of 2020 just before Christmas time, staff enabled double loots and the fun began.

I was able to twice score this awesome reward to a once 30,000 platinum per stone farm.

Thank Seal Team for that once crazy fetch price, as they were on a list for it daily at that price.

Hanging my hat on the 99 server and all its shenanigans, I am happy to say this last Pyzjn made 98 stones farmed since the release of Green and the revamp the system 4 months into its release.

Thank you to Pyzjn for always popping sometimes 2-3 times per day with your stone to make my bank account stacks.

/cheers to the leftover 99'ers on your joy and fun. To Meas the crappy ranger/paladin that hated me, suck on my million bro.

Farewell lost legacy 99 - PS Fyrestar was JDfriend99 - a Legend that tips his hat to those that rock, and kicks rocks in the face of those that don't
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pyzjn boxing.jpg (42.7 KB, 333 views)
Last edited by Fyrestar; 02-12-2023 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: addin salt
Old 02-12-2023, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Are you Elvish or Elfeat or w/e? That guy killed the most Pyzjns hands down.
Old 02-12-2023, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Wait, Castle2.0 you are also the TC :P lol
Old 02-12-2023, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

What are you going to do with all the plat now you've quit?

I love seeing the tunnel fat cats retire, like was it all for nothing or was it the thrill of getting to a particular number?
Old 02-12-2023, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I love seeing the tunnel fat cats retire, like was it all for nothing or was it the thrill of getting to a particular number?
they're broke irl, but can log in and see a million plat on a lvl 5 bard in EC
Old 02-12-2023, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Probably traded their manastones for oodles of Bitcoin. *shakes head* I'm sure some of those fatcats even got away with it..
Old 02-12-2023, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably traded their manastones for oodles of Bitcoin. *shakes head* I'm sure some of those fatcats even got away with it..
of course they get away with it, if it takes staff 6 months for a reimbursement, then they definitely do not have the resources to police transactions outside of watching a few suspected players.

all the servers have RMT problems, takp does too. I like their approach tho. TAKP devs might not ban you immediately, but wait for you to level up and grind out a bunch of AAs, then they'll ban you.
Old 02-13-2023, 10:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, if someone cashes out, they got away with it for sure. It's not as if Rogean will come take their bitcoins away.
Old 02-13-2023, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Are you Elvish or Elfeat or w/e? That guy killed the most Pyzjns hands down.
This. Also, he's a good dude; taught me how to do Pyzjin even though that meant making more competition for himself.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-13-2023, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I had a regular customer at a coffee shop I used to work at.

Everyone knew he won the lottery. It was common knowledge.

I just wanted to know how it felt when he won.

So I asked him.

He just stared right at me for a few seconds and walked away.