Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Orc

Default would like to recover my password

hi i started playing back in 2010 and i took a 2 year break and came back and i cant seen to remember my password. i dont know if you guys deactivate inactive accounts either so that could be it but i would really like to get my accounts back i know a lot of information nobody else would know about the accounts including character names races and classes my email and my account name i really hope you can help me.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

If you lost your login password your screwed. They can't recover your Login PW or won't (whichever it is).
Old 03-07-2013, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, I took a break a long while ago...came back to it and sat at my keyboard for about 20 minutes typing every password in I'd ever thought of. Got lucky in the end, went back through all the passwords except I typed them extremely carefully - must have mis-spelt it the first time around [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Would have been 10x easier just to get it recovered... I wonder if they'll ever put something like that in, assuming you have access to the email account it was registered to etc.
Closed Thread