Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 02-18-2023, 01:39 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you Elvish or Elfeat or w/e? That guy killed the most Pyzjns hands down.
Yeah im elfing. Hi Drakorious.
Old 02-18-2023, 01:58 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they're broke irl, but can log in and see a million plat on a lvl 5 bard in EC
im not broke fella in RL im retired with a nice income and properties. But of course EQ neckfats would think that.

Also all my toons still have all the plat in the banks. All as in all 14 toons on green and 21 toons on blue. Staff can see the bank accounts so nope, never cashed out for 6k cash for the plat value on sites.

I dont play my games to pay rent or buy weed like some we know of, some ive helped ban.

I play every game i play until im bored and i rot it all. Till the next fun comes up.

This post wasnt meant for anyone to be toxic and assume i supplement my RL expenses with pixels, some do, some ive turned in myself to make your toons go poof. But this guy has 0 accounts banned and 0 RMT ever.

I did it for fun so my toons were stacked without a guilds help or staff assistance. i mean friends assistance.

Was a fun run, fun competition with everyone, most i taught how to do it and then would log out and not come back till they were gone. Those of you i did that for are welcome to speak up.

The only person that got no love was the asshat known as MEAS, because hes a foul mouthed one upper that has to cause issues for folks that compete in mmo's. So beating his ass by 45 stones was my pleasure.

Hope you all have fun in all the games you play, its all that matters. Your never gonna be the best playing honestly, but playing honestly means more then winning from cheats and gifts from " Friends" with #commands available.

Thanks for seeing the post and remembering one guy that helped many with his plats gains, and also helped himself along the way.
Old 02-19-2023, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrestar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah im elfing. Hi Drakorious.
I'm not Drakorius but I did buy his server first T-staff then immediately sell it to a Seal Team neckbeard at a nice profit. Mmm the good old days.