Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-21-2023, 02:25 AM
Banned

Location: 1401 K St NW ,Washington, D.C. United States of America
Default My Mobile has very sound output.

My phone is three years old and has very weak audio output. Watching movies or listening to music in public places becomes very frustrating.

I tried exploring various volume booster apps on the App Store, only to find that most require expensive subscriptions, costing up to €11 per week.

Do any of you have suggestions or know of an alternative way to enhance the audio volume on my phone?
Old 06-21-2023, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Headphones/earpods?
Old 06-21-2023, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Headphones/earpods?
Best: Powerbeats Pro

Been using these for 3ish years now. Great bass and audio quality, insane battery life like 6-9 hours, charges to full in minutes, and may as well be fused to your ear, that shit ain’t coming out/off no matter how hard your workout

I even saw a dude at my gym swimming laps in them (but don’t do it they are not true waterproof just highly water resistant)
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 50C37A46-A527-4BAB-A728-4A6933103C18.jpeg (10.1 KB, 75 views)
Old 06-21-2023, 06:50 PM
Banned

Anything marketing itself as a "volume booster app" that requires a subscription is a complete scam.

The volume coming out of the physical speakers on your phone isn't intended to be particularly loud. If you could turn it up to be audible in a busy public place, it would be extremely annoying for other people. Headphones are the answer. Earbuds are convenient, but a decent pair of dedicated wired headphones will sound better and probably be louder.

I recommend audio technica ATH-M30x's. Pretty cheap and durable and sound excellent.
Old 06-22-2023, 08:44 AM
Banned

Location: 1401 K St NW ,Washington, D.C. United States of America

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best: Powerbeats Pro

Been using these for 3ish years now. Great bass and audio quality, insane battery life like 6-9 hours, charges to full in minutes, and may as well be fused to your ear, that shit ain’t coming out/off no matter how hard your workout

I even saw a dude at my gym swimming laps in them (but don’t do it they are not true waterproof just highly water resistant)
Thanks! I'll buy it.
Old 06-22-2023, 08:46 AM
Banned

I feel like making any kind of noise should be illegal and get you eaten by the killbot night elven simulacra.
Old 06-22-2023, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Miller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was searching for the solution and got this website called

The Volume Booster app boosted my audio level more than 100%. Now I am able to listen to music easily in public places. If I boost the volume more than 400%, I start getting some distorted music. But it fixed my issue.
The thread is just a pretext for you to post this link? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A pox upon you!
Last edited by Vordae; 01-12-2024 at 09:11 AM..
Old 06-22-2023, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Miller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was searching for the solution and got this website called

The Volume Booster app boosted my audio level more than 100%. Now I am able to listen to music easily in public places. If I boost the volume more than 400%, I start getting some distorted music. But it fixed my issue.
At age 18 you can hear out to 20khz. By 30-40 that is usually down to around 16khz.

You'll have a hard 10khz frequency cut off in 10 years if you keep up with this nonsense.

The higher the fewer.
Last edited by Vordae; 01-12-2024 at 09:11 AM..
Old 06-26-2023, 06:18 PM
Banned

You can't "boost volume" in a digital system, that's not how it works. Scam detected.
Old 06-26-2023, 06:34 PM
Banned