Too bad scenes like this will never happen in movies again

Meanwhile every show / movie will have a gay sex scene in it
Old 02-03-2023, 11:10 PM
Orc

sorry y'all
Old 02-03-2023, 11:24 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1ncess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry y'all
get it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (peen)

tbh we ur iksar family support u in all ur ventures
Old 02-03-2023, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too bad scenes like this will never happen in movies again

Meanwhile every show / movie will have a gay sex scene in it
eh, i never go to movie theatres (i hated movie theatres pre-covid, for over a decade now, the entire thing is one giant rip off)

I've got a 100gb fiber connection, 70" OLED and 7.1 surround

i can have any movie, tv show or most other media publication viewing in minutes. When the modern world's token gay scene comes on, i scrub forward several minutes. Hell, i usually scrub thru the dialogue of boring characters in general, which is pretty much always the gay ones.

hollywood will say us pirates are the problem, but they haven't produced anything worth paying for in 20 years.

this is a typical liberal reaction, blame everyone except yourself for your own failing.
Old 02-03-2023, 11:29 PM
Orc

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you all are actually real people then this spamming of rnf by your group is even more embarrassing lol
lol sorry to have to put U on blast like this

we came from another forum and are used to making a lot of topics. all of us were famous in our own way back in other communities so don't take it too personally [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] we r spamming but U can't deny we also make good topics tbh
Old 02-03-2023, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol sorry to have to put U on blast like this

we came from another forum and are used to making a lot of topics. all of us were famous in our own way back in other communities so don't take it too personally [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] we r spamming but U can't deny we also make good topics tbh
uh no. Every single thread made by your cronies is fuckin bleeding ass garbage.

Not a single one is relevant, poignant, or the slightest bit witty.

this is one of the reasons i incessantly spam your threads with hotties, at least there will be something worth looking at for those who dare enter

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2023, 11:43 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uh no. Every single thread made by your cronies is fuckin bleeding ass garbage.

Not a single one is relevant, poignant, or the slightest bit witty.

this is one of the reasons i incessantly spam your threads with hotties, at least there will be something worth looking at for those who dare enter

lol we make an effort to involve others, and yes it is a bit of a circlejerk, but I think we contribute to help keep these forums moving considering they are so slow otherwise

also we are literally new players, so sorry we are not as culturally aware as U guys who have been posting pics of random females for 10+ years

tbh multiple girls are not very into U posting those pics, and have pretty much said so, but if that is the only way U can draw ppl into threads ummm feel free to continue to do so! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2023, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol we make an effort to involve others, and yes it is a bit of a circlejerk, but I think we contribute to help keep these forums moving considering they are so slow otherwise

also we are literally new players, so sorry we are not as culturally aware as U guys who have been posting pics of random females for 10+ years

tbh multiple girls are not very into U posting those pics, and have pretty much said so, but if that is the only way U can draw ppl into threads ummm feel free to continue to do so! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody here cares about what gender your alts claim to be. nor is anyone interested in your aptly named circle jerk, or wtfever you think you're doing.

you wanna talk amongst yourselves while playing eq? great! try group chat, or a private discord server. we aren't going on your self-congratulatory ride with you.

this isn't twitter, the world isn't going to stop because one of your personalities decided to be offended in order to gain attention.

tl;dr fuck off back to wherever you came from

with love,