Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-05-2021, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

You use a dishwasher instead of washing your dishes by hand in the sink ? Totally not judging you rn
Old 10-05-2021, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

I got paperwork done on two patients with 2.5 hours to do it. Was due at 9 pm, I got it done and submitted at 8:59. Yay for dodging U grade (unacceptable) for professional behaviors.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:40 PM
Banned

well i stayed up for 72 hrs making myself vamit and pouring caustic fluids down my gullet while fasting in a desperate gambit to avoid teh knife.

then i slept for 24 hours and i woke up just now feeling like SHIT (but also like wayyy better). I am left with a new diagnosis which is that my stomach and esophagus seem to have some sort of bacterial issue, i wake up totally FULL of this undigestable mucus. Like so much mucus in your stomach and throat when u awaken, that you push the big red bulimia button if you want to save yourself another 8 hours of nauseous sickness. If I keep up on that maybe I'll finish off the last of teh symptoms, which seems to be a bacterial holdover from when my stomach was locked up as a fermentation tank on n off for the last 1.5 years.

Also crypto is going pretty dang good. Juris's mom (just so you know, she's a trophy wife who married into a banking family LOL. Like, a banking family with a wiki page from the robber baron era. just to provide the dox finally. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) had a laugh when I said something about thinking about getting a job, so I'll say my retirement is pretty secure now at least [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nobody believes it when you're young, pretty, and claim to be sick as an 80 year old. But once you convince them by drenching the house in puke for weeks while simultaneously still making the family loads of money with ur maniacal worth ethic, u become something of a princess. They didnt respect me, until I built The Machine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ...which is way, way more profitable than any machine built by descendants with the patriarch's trusts. so yeah in the last week maybe I finally got recognized as a prodigy by the in-law family which is koo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and I'm either about to be cured of my stomach thing, or bracing for heartbreak. According to family history these symptoms do precede a massive fusillade of metastatic cancers but I am trying to keep my head out of the gutter, as there are other possible etiologies. Good day vibes!!!
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-05-2021 at 09:54 PM..
Old 10-06-2021, 08:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You use a dishwasher instead of washing your dishes by hand in the sink ? Totally not judging you rn
I actually prefer 2 wash by hand. It's not my rule. Took me years to get a proper drying rack. I always wash 2 or three by hand and get told to use the dishwasher. I say if you want let me wash em and you can put em in the dishwasher if you want.

I'm immaculate and I always do a better job than the machine. I don't care what anyone else thinks.

I enjoy handwashing dishes.

It's cathartic.

Watched this cool video today:
Old 10-06-2021, 08:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well i stayed up for 72 hrs making myself vamit and pouring caustic fluids down my gullet while fasting in a desperate gambit to avoid teh knife.

then i slept for 24 hours and i woke up just now feeling like SHIT (but also like wayyy better). I am left with a new diagnosis which is that my stomach and esophagus seem to have some sort of bacterial issue, i wake up totally FULL of this undigestable mucus. Like so much mucus in your stomach and throat when u awaken, that you push the big red bulimia button if you want to save yourself another 8 hours of nauseous sickness. If I keep up on that maybe I'll finish off the last of teh symptoms, which seems to be a bacterial holdover from when my stomach was locked up as a fermentation tank on n off for the last 1.5 years.

Also crypto is going pretty dang good. Juris's mom (just so you know, she's a trophy wife who married into a banking family LOL. Like, a banking family with a wiki page from the robber baron era. just to provide the dox finally. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) had a laugh when I said something about thinking about getting a job, so I'll say my retirement is pretty secure now at least [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nobody believes it when you're young, pretty, and claim to be sick as an 80 year old. But once you convince them by drenching the house in puke for weeks while simultaneously still making the family loads of money with ur maniacal worth ethic, u become something of a princess. They didnt respect me, until I built The Machine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ...which is way, way more profitable than any machine built by descendants with the patriarch's trusts. so yeah in the last week maybe I finally got recognized as a prodigy by the in-law family which is koo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and I'm either about to be cured of my stomach thing, or bracing for heartbreak. According to family history these symptoms do precede a massive fusillade of metastatic cancers but I am trying to keep my head out of the gutter, as there are other possible etiologies. Good day vibes!!!
This weird af sore throat and what feels like a blister, slash on the right, back side of my tongue seems to finally be improving.

The reason I point it out is synchronicity? I swear 2 God I don't want others to feel what I am.

I thought I was going to get septic n die at least 2 times last week, but nope. Doing ok.
Old 10-06-2021, 08:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got paperwork done on two patients with 2.5 hours to do it. Was due at 9 pm, I got it done and submitted at 8:59. Yay for dodging U grade (unacceptable) for professional behaviors.
Keep doing it. You're getting hazed some. Nurses always are behind on charting. It's an industry problem ever since rules n puters. Fight 2 make it better if and where you can do something truly skillfully and effectively.
Old 10-06-2021, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

wat
Old 10-06-2021, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep doing it. You're getting hazed some. Nurses always are behind on charting. It's an industry problem ever since rules n puters. Fight 2 make it better if and where you can do something truly skillfully and effectively.
Probably depends on where you work

There are certain things I must have charted about the clients I see by the end of shift, even if that means staying 4+ hours over. Luckily for non-pool full time employees, some parts of the chart can be rolled to the next day. It used to be to the end of the week, but that got rolled back due liability concerns. If something happens to that client before the end of the week, that chart is frozen to prevent any changes while the incident is investigated. Therefore, it is a liability issue if a chart was frozen due to an IAD (incident, accident, death) while it was blank

Speaking of IAD’s, each one you witness or even hear about, gets a form that gets sent to the state. In fact the state or quality control continues to create and pile on new forms all the time. So you put some info in the medical chart, then repeat that same info in 2-3 different forms sometimes. Redundant as hell…

And of course your chart will be gone over by quality control and then later possibly randomly audited and gone over in supervision. So despite being over shift by potentially hours and in a rush to get home so your night isn’t ruined, don’t make any mistakes…
Old 10-06-2021, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

It's taken me the entire epidemic but I think I finally figured out why my coffee was bitter.
Old 10-06-2021, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:

can't tell if this is drugs, mental illness, or satire

maybe all of the above