Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-17-2020, 01:39 PM
Kobold

Posted a brief hello a month ago with a new account, will repaste it.

Hey guys. I haven't left the community completely. I made a character on green, but I don't look at the forums very often. For myself, I'm wrapping up a very busy year, first year teaching, and its an awful year to be a first year teacher. Glad to see everyone is doing well, but I'm sad to see everyone still at each other's throats. Feel free to PM to say hi.

Katrik

PS: kitten/america, I actually didn't know that was who you were. I didn't forumquest enough that know peoples many changing identities. Hope you're doing well!
Old 12-17-2020, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Drug induced stupor helluva waste of time
Old 12-17-2020, 01:55 PM
Banned

still dont know who bearsnowls is, i guess no one

oh well
Old 12-17-2020, 03:12 PM
Banned

done with finals today
Old 12-17-2020, 03:25 PM
Kobold

The best feeling.. finally get to relax. Congrats!
Old 12-18-2020, 01:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsnowls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, surgery. It’s a morphine clickie, apparently. Resets global cool down.
that's diggity d0pe. In 2018 I had 6 surgeries and I got pretty damn good at working those nurses for the fentanyl clicks in the post op ward. Pretty amazing how loquacious and charming I get when I am totally plastered on the anaesthesia comedown, even when i'm all cut up! I think if I got blown in half in some sort of battle I'd be the person who is joking around right until they die [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-18-2020 at 01:34 AM..
Old 12-18-2020, 01:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsnowls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Posted a brief hello a month ago with a new account, will repaste it.

Hey guys. I haven't left the community completely. I made a character on green, but I don't look at the forums very often. For myself, I'm wrapping up a very busy year, first year teaching, and its an awful year to be a first year teacher. Glad to see everyone is doing well, but I'm sad to see everyone still at each other's throats. Feel free to PM to say hi.

Katrik

PS: kitten/america, I actually didn't know that was who you were. I didn't forumquest enough that know peoples many changing identities. Hope you're doing well!
I think you communicated this 1nce before. Don't worry, I was just giving you a hard time for your ice cold killa routine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] No hard feelings at all. Ur an inspiration.
Old 12-18-2020, 01:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's diggity d0pe. In 2018 I had 6 surgeries and I got pretty damn good at working those nurses for the fentanyl clicks in the post op ward. Pretty amazing how loquacious and charming I get when I am totally plastered on the anaesthesia comedown, even when i'm all cut up! I think if I got blown in half in some sort of battle I'd be the person who is joking around right until they die [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn, I bet you're an expert, I've always been a big wuss with pain. How's the rest of the community?
Old 12-18-2020, 01:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Damn, I bet you're an expert, I've always been a big wuss with pain. How's the rest of the community?
I think this song sums up the answer. You can learn a lot about flat earth on here tho.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-18-2020 at 01:41 AM..
Old 12-18-2020, 01:55 AM
Kobold

Ya'll need some of that PREP if you gon be hoes. haha. <3