Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aicha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Props for Aycee Frehley's name. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knew someone here would get it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2012, 09:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbanzkopf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knew someone here would get it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back in the EQ groove
Old 11-16-2012, 10:18 PM
Sarnak

Haha that made me laugh! Not his best song imo tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2012, 10:21 PM
Kobold

Everyone join! Unless you're an Erudite
Old 11-17-2012, 01:14 AM
Aviak

Can I be part of Team Tomorrow?!
Old 11-18-2012, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

Bump from Shinko
Old 11-18-2012, 12:48 AM
Kobold

Location: Cornfields in nebraska ya im a child of the corn asshole
Send a message via AIM to Odds_against_me Send a message via MSN to Odds_against_me

I in go team good guys but i a 11 iskar war if you guys got any room in a group sg me names sauwce
Old 11-18-2012, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

Saw this in dreadlands tunnel and couldn't resist getting a snap with another famous musician! Elthon John + Aycee Frehley are gonna collab and do big thangs!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-18-2012, 06:42 PM
Large Bat

Hah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] That made me grin
Can't wait to hear your guys new album. Let me know when it hits!
Last edited by Miyumi; 11-18-2012 at 06:43 PM.. Reason: I forgot something XD
Old 11-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Large Rat

Hi all,
Yesterday I was recalling how much fun EQ Classic was and how I am bored with current titles. I remembered hearing about emulators and stumbled across Project 1999. It sounded like exactly what I was looking for so I looked into what I neeeded to get started. The very easy to follow instructions noted I needed the EQ Titanium disks. I thought, "No problem, last time I saw those in a bargin bin they were like $5 and I should be able to get them on ebay worse case senario." Wrong...none on ebay and only found them on Amazon for $277new $87used. LOL ...so I went home and crawled up in the attic to find our box of old software. I knew I personally never bought the titanium edition, having quit after PoP. But maybe the step kids had a copy of it before i came into the picture and it made its way into our respository of "attic software".

My skin began to itch from the fiberglass insulation dust as I pulled box after box of old game titles out, pausing every so often to recall that particular game. Until there, at the bottom, was a box marked "Everquest Titanium Edition"! With a sqeeel unworthy of a man of 44 years, I raced to the PC and began the install. An hour later i was in game, rolling several characters and getting the feel of EQ again.

So today, I am thinking I would love to join a leveling guild and this one seems a natural fit. However, having played basically every class to mid lvl or higher (enchanter & ranger were my raid chars) in the past, I really can not decide which one to play. So I thought I would ask and see what classes this guild is low on and see if I could maybe fill a needed spot.
Closed Thread