Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

We are sitting around 30 active players around lvls 10 - 30. Send a tell any any of our members and they should be able to point you to a officer for an invite.

It's so nice to have 3 tells for groups before my character even fully loads into the game.
Last edited by maahes; 01-24-2012 at 03:08 PM..
Old 01-24-2012, 05:30 PM
Large Bat

Default Doesn't count

Getting tells for cybering does not count.

AdonisDNA
Old 01-25-2012, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting tells for cybering does not count.

AdonisDNA
A quaility first post for Spiney. I have a feeling your second post will be in Rants and Flames.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Aviak

Hey guys, Long time on and off EQ player here, new to P99. I'm currently a lvl 9 (in a few kills). You guild sounds like a good fit with everyone focused on leveling. I'm a mature, drama free player but I'd rather not play in a "family friendly" guild. So my question to you is: Are you all up tight in guild chat or can you curse and get a little raunchy and be fun?
Old 01-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maahes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are sitting around 30 active players around lvls 10 - 30. Send a tell any any of our members and they should be able to point you to a officer for an invite.

It's so nice to have 3 tells for groups before my character even fully loads into the game.
I'd consider joining you guys, if you weren't a damn commie : P
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 01-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyFresh609 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys, Long time on and off EQ player here, new to P99. I'm currently a lvl 9 (in a few kills). You guild sounds like a good fit with everyone focused on leveling. I'm a mature, drama free player but I'd rather not play in a "family friendly" guild. So my question to you is: Are you all up tight in guild chat or can you curse and get a little raunchy and be fun?
We are NOT a "family friendly" guild. Anything goes. Let the good times roll. Though my avatar pic may represent a police state. Our guild policies do not. Shit we don't have any policies. Just don't be an ass hat.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:27 PM
Orc

Or a dildo nose.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maahes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are NOT a "family friendly" guild. Anything goes. Let the good times roll. Though my avatar pic may represent a police state. Our guild policies do not. Shit we don't have any policies. Just don't be an ass hat.
Ahahaha, well said. I will look for an officer tonight.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:31 PM
Aviak

I'm as un PC as they come, and havent been booted yet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. So although people have familys its not carebear chat,[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I think around 30% of the guild are drunk on average at any one time. To me it feels like a high end guild (most people have been in these and many have led and pulled high end raids in live or other games). But we are all level 20 nothing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Titanium
Old 01-26-2012, 10:23 PM
Large Bat

Default Nice

Quote:
I think around 30% of the guild are drunk on average at any one time.
Very well stated. I think its closer to 75% though Titanum.

AdonisDNA
Closed Thread