Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 03-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Banned

ITS A FFA SERVER DURING CLASSIC THE ONLY FFA SERVER HAD A 4 LEVEL RANGE FOR A REASON

SHITS CLASSIC DOGS IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN FUCK YOU

that is all
Old 03-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Banned

Some of the 52s I've killed really gave me a big thrill and sense of accomplishment.

Not.

They got it bad enough soloing in no gear, then you are going to add someone with at least group content gear and 55+ spells dumping on them? Mmmm.. gotta say not a good system.

4 lvls all the way through. This was a system brought to you by the people who made all the other stuff you like about classic EQ, let's trust their judgement. Or, at least maybe make it 4 and people will think they're logging into a classic server.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Banned

Lower the level range and you will see a ton of oor healers. Untouchable lvl 50-55 clerics.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

I can see while Nihilum would want this un classic feature. it solely benefits them. somehow this level range worked on RZ yet you are saying it cant work here?
Old 03-06-2013, 04:52 PM
Banned

Cross teaming is infinitely worse than oor healing.

People can already oor heal with some lvl 44 healers, or run lvl 44 bards etc.

The difference is obviously bringing a 60 healer is > a 44 healer, and a 60 bard > a 44 bard.

OOR healing issues would be few and far between, and really a non issue in raid zones.

I never saw pvp that mattered worth more than a hill of shit decided by oor healing on RZ.

OOR healing is already here, and there are better complaints against it like lowbies trying to pvp and getting healed by higher levels. Dems da breaks.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

This thread makes me lol.

Blue as fuk if you want to reduce the pvp range. I have a character I leave at 52 because it means I get 17 levels of pvp.

If I had made this stupid thread, I'd have never heard the end of it.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread makes me lol.

Blue as fuk if you want to reduce the pvp range. I have a character I leave at 52 because it means I get 17 levels of pvp.

If I had made this stupid thread, I'd have never heard the end of it.
blue as fuck would be joining a guild with more than 80% (if not more) of the level 60s. you've pretty much eliminated any possiblity of fighting someone on even grounds (level and gear) and you want to talk about blue as fuck? lol

anyways despite your bluebie attitude it comes down to not classic. you cry about t staff not being classic because it is something that works against you. yet you want this non-classic feature because it benefits you. obvious hypocrite is obvious.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Banned

I'll put my Dullah hat on and reply to Samwise's last comment:

Samwise you just mad cuz they will use Trak Teeth on us and not your lvl 52 char.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blue as fuck would be joining a guild with more than 80% (if not more) of the level 60s. you've pretty much eliminated any possiblity of fighting someone on even grounds (level and gear) and you want to talk about blue as fuck? lol

anyways despite your bluebie attitude it comes down to not classic. you cry about t staff not being classic because it is something that works against you. yet you want this non-classic feature because it benefits you. obvious hypocrite is obvious.
8 levels has already been proven to be classic.

While there was 200 people online weekend before last, my "huge" guild had 35 players online. Thats about 1/6th of the online population.

Just admit you are afraid to pvp and be done with it.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

ye i like how destin claims to have played rz. i remember when he used to push for a more rallos zek-like server but now hes gone full blue. back on topic

4 level range is classic, the current CUSTOM system is not. for the sake of project 1999 and what it stands for put in classic level ranges and remove solb/perma from FFA status.

this is simply a no brainer if the banner means anything to this server.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]