Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-03-2022, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've always been the most universally hated person on the forums and in game, I wear it like badge of honor from this club of retarded incels.

Not botten either BTW, I'm Syft/burgerking but you blue/green bitches who are to shook too PvP would have no clue who I am go to red tho and you'll find out quick after I kneel over you.
Imagine coming in swinging and double dog daring them to swing nerf bats in Norrath. Lookit, hes going to /kneel over you also. I remember being 17. I appreciate you trying to keep it real but its just PVP, no i don't know who you are or what race/class you play as I have never seen you RP it. Jimjam and Sneaksy would run circles so hard on you they look slow motion.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-03-2022, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean didn’t Biden say multiple times during the campaign that he was against defunding the police?
Yes.. that was my point. Because republicans have been saying that since george floyd and the dem line only changed two seconds ago once they got some new poll numbers in showing that *EVERYONE HATES THAT IDEA*.

Notice they don't seem to care about their prior rhetoric literally getting people killed and skyrocketing violent crime, only that it was a political miscalculation. This is why I can't stand almost any modern democrat, and why the sane democrats I do like are considered "right wing" now.

Sane people unite. Listen to coleman hughes and glen loury and jon mcwhorter (all of whom are black btw, not that it matters) if you wanna be a sane person. Those three names represent two dems and a republican, btw, so it's fun for everyone.
Old 03-03-2022, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God seriously Baler.

1. QAnon is GOP, own it an you have several mainstream republicans who embrace it.
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Jo Rae Perkins
Lauren Boebert
Mike Cargile
Theresa Raborn
Erin Cruz
the list goes on and on...

2. Virginia has never been primarily a blue state. And he race was neck and neck from the start with a 1% - 4% error margin
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...rnor/virginia/

3. Biden was always for funding the police don't be a sheep listen to stupid republican feeds all day. FROM November 18, 2021

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...st-responders/
For one thing, those are just names of people who you are claiming "embrace" it, whatever that means. I'd wager that if you actually talked to them, and drilled down on specific things, they would not be nearly as supportive as you think.

I never said virginia was "primarily a blue state", I said that in that specific election, projections were that it would go blue. And it didn't.

And Biden's completely limp-wristed "support" of "funding the police" which means cool generic platitudes like "better training and mental health!" is a total dodge from a weasle who can't acknowledge that the entire rest of his party was supporting this for the last two years.

Are there any clear, coherent condemnations of his own party for their insanely destructive rhetoric, that made countless neighborhoods far more dangerous than they already were? Nope! If he could grow a backbone and directly critique his own party, my respect for the man would increase a thousand-fold.
Old 03-03-2022, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Notice they don't seem to care about their prior rhetoric literally getting people killed and skyrocketing violent crime, only that it was a political miscalculation. This is why I can't stand almost any modern democrat, and why the sane democrats I do like are considered "right wing" now.
Look it is Baler relating one statistic to another again.

When the Defund Police moment for crime increase was already debunked.
Old 03-03-2022, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes.. that was my point. Because republicans have been saying that since george floyd and the dem line only changed two seconds ago once they got some new poll numbers in showing that *EVERYONE HATES THAT IDEA*.

Sane people unite. Listen to coleman hughes and glen loury and jon mcwhorter (all of whom are black btw, not that it matters) if you wanna be a sane person. Those three names represent two dems and a republican, btw, so it's fun for everyone.
Did cities actually take money away or did they retard police budget growth like Obama done with CPI and entitlements?

The Democrats!
Old 03-03-2022, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look it is Baler relating one statistic to another again.

When the Defund Police moment for crime increase was already debunked.
Haha, what the hell are you talking about? Are you not allowed to relate any statistic to any other statistic? Did I break some rule?

Also "hey guys burglaries are down!" in no way means that murder isn't up. It simply is. You just don't believe it because a republican said it, I'm sure. Also, these crime increases are obviously being seen in areas where the policy *is* embraced. Luckily, most of the country is still too sane to implement such a completely retarded policy.

See I can "debunk" your debunking! Uh oh, you've been debunked!
Old 03-03-2022, 01:52 PM
Banned

Btw, it's also not just a specific legal policy, it's the general attitude that the left has *obviously* been inculcating in the average american mind for years now, especially since 2020. "Cops are bad and racist grrr!!" has made cops, who are actual real human beings, much more reluctant to actually do their jobs because they don't want to be the next derek chauvin, whose FIRST DEGREE MURDER conviction is a complete miscarriage of justice. Criminally negligent manslaughter at best.

So if you wanna say maybe I care more about the overwhelming, constant 24\7 vile smearing of police than a specific policy that was implemented somewhere, that's fine. The outcome is the same, and either one would be inextricably tied up to a political party line the dems only abandoned a few days ago at the state of the union.
Old 03-03-2022, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Qanon = BLM + Occupy - DNC
Old 03-03-2022, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Haha, what the hell are you talking about? Are you not allowed to relate any statistic to any other statistic? Did I break some rule?

Also "hey guys burglaries are down!" in no way means that murder isn't up. It simply is. You just don't believe it because a republican said it, I'm sure. Also, these crime increases are obviously being seen in areas where the policy *is* embraced. Luckily, most of the country is still too sane to implement such a completely retarded policy.

See I can "debunk" your debunking! Uh oh, you've been debunked!
Thanks for proving my point. You are just parroting the same things your propaganda is pushing you 'law and order.' Think for yourself sheep.

Oh and you debunking a Yale Professor that's rich.
Old 03-03-2022, 02:05 PM
Banned

Also, woke activist lefty DA's not prosecuting criminals is another huge part of it. Gee I wonder if cops will do anything to stop shoplifting if they know the DA isn't gonna do shit with the perpetrator. Hmmm. Hmmmmmmm.

So there's this *EXTREMELY* obvious trend on the left that is anti-cop, and all you guys can say is "Nuh uh, they didn't take the monies! And uh, burglary is down!"?