Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 04:03 AM
Kobold

Who said anything about piracy? He could have legitimately had EQ as a download over the years, but needed a clean install to play on Project 1999. You can't buy the Titanium pack new anywhere, so your only recourse is to find it second hand or get the torrent - where you need to know how to mount CD images.

Wind yer neck in.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:15 AM
Large Rat

need elp changig short cut i right click and go to properties and copy and paste what it tells me to change bt it comes up error make sure path is correct what do i do
Last edited by happy blades; 11-19-2010 at 04:31 AM..
Old 11-19-2010, 04:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of the very first rules of this whole thing is to not discuss piracy. Come the hell on guys.

It's the third fucking thing on the rules page. Why would you not look there before posting on the forums?
Ever read the set up guide?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2010, 04:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy blades [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
need elp changig short cut i right click and go to properties and copy and paste what it tells me to change bt it comes up error make sure path is correct what do i do
I had trouble with it the first time. Instead of trying to copy paste, type it in. You might have extra characters in there.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:53 AM
Large Rat

to make sure im replacing it correct is this wat im sappose to change it to "C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest\eqgame.exe" patchme -w ? and thank you for replying i a noob to this sorta stuff
Old 11-19-2010, 05:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of the very first rules of this whole thing is to not discuss piracy. Come the hell on guys.

It's the third fucking thing on the rules page. Why would you not look there before posting on the forums?
I personally own the game 3 times over. I've bought setup discs in three different countries. But also, as has been said, it's all in the Setup Guide linked from the top of the main page [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2010, 05:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy blades [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to make sure im replacing it correct is this wat im sappose to change it to "C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest\eqgame.exe" patchme -w ? and thank you for replying i a noob to this sorta stuff
drop the -w. Just use patchme.

Having the -w stopped it working for me.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:32 AM
Large Rat

ok lol i think i patched the game because i went to login and it said my login was wrong and all that so how do i unistall everyhing will that un patch it or am sop
Old 11-19-2010, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

This is not piracy at all. I paid for 40 bucks for the EQ client and all the expansion packs a couple of years ago. I am sure a lot of people have. So why would be pay for the psychically discs for an older version of the game that we legally own?

I also find it hilarious that you mention this when there is the bit torrent link in the in the setup guide. Dude, chill the hell out!!!!

Old 11-19-2010, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't buy the Titanium pack new anywhere

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=new
Closed Thread